Rate Dr. Joel S. Berger

Dr. Joel S. Berger's Ratings

His staff is awful! Rude and condescending. Wish I could find another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

If you like a nightmare! You have a right office! Dr can't work without staff& his staff have no respect for him !
And is for all the right reasons!
Check his lawsuits! Just 35 of them !for now!
And is not because of bedside manner!
Save yourself and your love ones!
Plenty of good Drs are there to choose from.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. Berger is great. Dr. Berger's staff can be rude, unprofessional, and in-compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

He may be a good doctor but his front office staff is absolutely terrible. Do not trust anything they say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Berger really is the best. He is an absolute master. He takes on extremely difficult cases. He instills confidence in his patients. He takes the time to explain exactly what needs to be done, why, and how it will be done. I have every confidence in Dr. Berger, and recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

did not have a good experience. and kinda of ruff. i do not recommend this dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

Dr. Berger is a excellent doctor I had to have total joint replacement on both sides before doctor Dr. Berger I had Dr. McCain in Miami Fla who also was great Dr. Berger is in Calf. and I needed total joint replacement and he did the work this was 7 years ago I am still going strong with no problems they say the inplants life span is 10 years I just hope when that day comes he is still around. Thank you Dr.Berger your amazing. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about him I would put my life in his hands. vjs1963@yahoo.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

This guy is excellent and very knowledgeable. I have had numerous extractions and implants and he is outstanding at minimizing discomfort and doing an excellent job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr Berger is amazing. Everyone is the office is always willing to help and support you. I have been a patient since '98. I cant say enough about what a great office they have.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][808328].votes_count ]]