Rate Dr. John S. Pantazopoulos

Dr. John S. Pantazopoulos's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Pantazopoulos for over 10 years. In that time ,my insurance has changed several times,sometimes not covering his services. I did pay out of pocket to continue using him. He is extremely knowledgable and very thorough when it comes to diagnosis and treatment . I also can say he KNOWS his patients as more than just a number. When I go for my annual visit he recalls the complete scenario from when he first treated me. That in itself,along with the fact that you are never rushed out is well worth the price of admission. I hope he doesn't retire and if and when he does ,he turns his patients over to someone who is as good and thorough as him. His bedside manner and methods are a privilage to anyone that he cares for. Thank you !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

Dr Pantazopoulos is very knowledgeable. He researches everything thoroughly and studies all of your records before he reccomends what should be done. He answers all of your questions without rushing you and makes sure that yu understand everything. He's an educator, who teaches you what your medical conditions are and how they should be treated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2011

By far the best doctor I took my mom to. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and friendly. He takes his time with the patient and is very thorough. The staff is great and always on time. I Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. P is truly a great physician. He is very well-versed in cardiology and actually has meetings with the folks running the studies worldwide. But the best part is his fantastic personality. He never rushes you or makes you feel stupid. He respects the patients completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808397].votes_count ]]