Rate Dr. Andrew E. Lazar

Dr. Andrew E. Lazar's Ratings

Cindy in the office has always been unprofessional! She does not know how to answer the phone and communicate with the patients. There have been many people that went to Dr. Lazar, who love him, including myself, but left because of having to speak to Cindy. GREAT DOCTOR!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Wonderful, caring Physician! always available when answers are need. Willing to contact and follow up on your care. Shows genuine interest in patient's input regarding their care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I am out of town and my mother is a patient of Dr. Lazar. His response and support has always exceeded my expectaions and I appreciate having someone so caring in charge of her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

THIS PHYSICIAN IS OF A "DYING BREED" IN THAT HE TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT WE ARE USE TO WITH THE PHYSICIAN TODAY. VERY CARING THOUROUGH AND KNOWLEDGABLE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808849].votes_count ]]