Rate Dr. Ramy S. Doss

Dr. Ramy S. Doss's Ratings

Doctor Doss has been my family's cardiologist since 2006. I have never known a more amazing doctor. He is one of the very few doctors that really cares about his patients and treats them like family. He was with us when my husband died and he was with me when he realized I had to have open heart surgery, and he is now there for my son who also has a heart condition. I can honestly say that I love that man, not only as my cardiologist, but also as my friend.

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Doctor Doss is THE BEST Doctor we have seen in 32 years of living in Scottsdale. He reminds me of the character "Dr. House", as he will search for the reason for the symptom, not just treat the symptom. His knowledge and intuition is amazing and we are thrilled to have his as our cardiologist.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Doss is amazing. He totally listens and leaves no stones unturned. He's compassionate, caring and funny. Great bed side manner and works with you to get you your health back, this Dr. was spot on with my diagnosis even though I dismissed it in my own mind! He asked me to humor him and sure enough I did.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

I have never met a more caring professional person who also shows respect for both the patient and family. He will take as much time as needed to make you feel comfortable and understand condition and procedure. Exceptional bedside manner !

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag

The office staff members are slow at making appointments and Dr. Doss never shows up on time if you have a schedudule test at a hospital.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

I met Dr. Doss during a very stressful time and he went out of his way to make sure that I understood everything that was being done. He has an excellent bedside manner, knows his stuff, and wants only the best for his patients. If you need a cardiologist, I recommend him. Have referred many to him.

Submitted June 23, 2008 | flag

IF IT WEREN'T FOR DR. DOSS' ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, I WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY ENJOYING MY TWO YEAR OLD SON. HE HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER AND GENUINELY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE I KNOW, AND I DO. KEEP UP THE EXCELLANT WORK DR. DOSS, YOU ARE AN AWESOME PHYSICIAN.

Submitted April 30, 2008 | flag