Rate Dr. Gary J. Kosc

Dr. Gary J. Kosc's Ratings

Ive been going to Dr Kosc for 25 yrs and he is a very good doctor.He has great bedside manners and I allways felt that he truely cares.Great guy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr Kosc is the best His staff is very helpful. He returna your calls in a timely manner. His bedside manner is superb. Very very excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

I feel like I ripped him off with my measly $40.00 co-pay because he was that good! He took the time to listen and then discuss all the issues I've been dealing with. He helped me understand what may be going on. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me. My husband and I couldn't stop talking about how great this man is. I'm only at the beginning stages and still need to go for testing but he really eased my mind and I do not dread having to go back. Aside from him, the entire staff is just wonderful. They all create such a pleasant and cohesive environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2010

Dr. Kosc is a good man but unfortunately allopathic medicine does not work for IBS. Seekout an alternative health practitioner and you will soon get well from IBS. Seek help elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809323].votes_count ]]