Rate Dr. Michael Deanda

Dr. Michael Deanda's Ratings

Dr. Deanda is absolutely wonderful. He is very knowlegable, compassionate and patient. My family and I have been patients of Dr. Deanda's for 5+ years now and absolutely love him. Very rarely do we have to wait for him for longer than a few minutes. He never makes us feel rushed, always very attentive and has always resolved any issue we may have, in one visit!! We would recommend Dr. Deanda to anyone looking for a family doctor who is experienced, altruistic, kind and understanding!! As a side note, his nurse Rosie is AWESOME!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2010

Dr.Deanda is a wonderful and very compassionate doctor. I was a Kaiser patient all my life and changing medical groups was a hard transiton for me, so I thought. Until I met this Doctor. I love how he is compassionate and very proficient in his work. I will never leave. I highly recommend him to anyone. He takes pride in helping his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Great Doctor, very helpful and compassionate. I just wish he would have kept Anthem, becuase we were forced to find a new doctor now. Come back please!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

He is an excellent doctor. Very heartwarming. Very Caring. But, his nurse, I'm Sorry, She's terrible !! Very unfriendly, uncaring, Poor attitude. Dr. DeAnda needs to replace his nurse with a new nurse that has patience with doctor's patients and more friendlier towards his patients. !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2008

He was always helpful and caring unlike some doctors. I wish he hadn't moved his office or I would still be seeing him! He is a good doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2008

Excellent care and facilities. He really really cares for his patients!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809347].votes_count ]]