Rate Dr. Kris Ghosh

Dr. Kris Ghosh's Ratings

When I found that a regular bladder lift for me was not possible and I would best be operated on by a robot, I was rather concerned. Dr. Ghosh is one of the few Dr's in San Diego who could do this surgery. He did a wonderful job, was very caring, skilled, and professional in every way. I would recommend him without reservation.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

LOVE HIM!! I had a complete hysterectomy in August 2008 with a 3C rating. I just passed my 5 year cancer free mark! He and his staff are caring and wonderful.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

My mother took DES years ago when she was pregnant with me. It caused many serious complications for invitro females. Dr. Ghosh was very familiar with the side effects I have experienced and other possibilities that could happen. He has made me feel very confident that should anything else come up he is on top of it and truly understands my concerns. The office staff is very nice, the office is very clean and I have had only good experiences there.

Submitted June 22, 2013 | flag

I was very nervous about seeing Dr Ghosh because most MDs are not happy to see as big a person as I am. He made me very comfortable with his humor and kindness. I was made to feel like family. It was unbelievable how nice and kind everyone in his office was/is. If you have to see an oncologist and have surgery then this office is the best. I am thankful that this was the surgeon that my PCP entered on my referral. Susan R.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

My experiences with Dr Kris Ghosh have been all good. I had surgery last year to remove a large cyst on my ovary, and all went very well. My only complaint is the waiting time in office and in the room to see him.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kris Ghosh is not only a Very Knowledgeable Physician in his field, but he was also the first doctor I’ve ever encountered who was truly kind, sympathetic and took the time to address my health issues and concerns in detail and easily explained things thoroughly to me with each visit I had with him. But most importantly, after 17 awful & pain filled years of suffering from my severe Endometriosis with little to no real help from my previous physicians, the Robotic surgery Dr. Kris Gosh and his sister performed for me back in October of 2012 has transformed my life forever in a positive direction. The surgery was a miracle for me and my way of living. I’m virtually pain free, the surgery was a huge success thanks to Dr. Gosh’s skill level and diligent efforts to do all he could for me with the robotic surgery he performed. This is a true professional and a place where you will be taken of care of and your medical issues placed in the best possible hands.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ghosh is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Being diagnosed with cancer is life-altering. His skills helped save my life. He is experienced and thorough. You may have to wait a bit in his office, but he spends tons of time w/ you. I would highly recommend any woman to see him.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ghosh is a professional who makes you feel that you are special and important. I am balancing 8 doctors and Dr. Ghosh works with all of them to make sure that I am getting the best medical care for me. I feel blessed and lucky to have him for my doctor. I am grateful to have him as my doctor. His staff is also wonderful at being understanding and helpful.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

The staff are efficient and careing and the office has a calming spa-like quality. Dr. Ghosh is knowledgable and conducted the most important set of tests to assure that there was no sign of Cancer. He is very personable and had great empathy, professionalism and sensitivity. I would highly recommend Dr. Ghosh to any women who is in need of this type of medical care and diagnostics.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

Me and my mom are the most fortunate people to have Dr. Kris Ghosh as my mom's OB-Gyne -Oncologist. He attends to us with care and concern. Dr Ghosh performed full hysterectomy to my mom March of last year and is still in touch with us, following up with the condition of my mom with my mom's medical oncologist. He was instrumental in getting my mom the best medical oncologist. My mom just celebrated her 70th birthday last December, a milestone which we never thought would happen before her surgery. Thanks in large part to Dr. Ghosh for making us believe that miracles do happen.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag