Dr. Pamela C. Grover

Rate Dr. Pamela C. Grover

Dr. Pamela C. Grover's Ratings

I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Grover! I suffer from Hashimoto's Thyroid Immune Disease and have not found another doctor with as much knowledge about this than her! She spent an hour with me on my initial visit reviewing my medical history and asking questions that had never been asked of me before. She understands that the hormones (I am menopausal)and adrenals also need to be at optimum levels to help this thyroid condition. She is also the first doctor to tell me I should be gluten free with this condition! She knows about nutrition and supplementation that can improve your health and/or condition. I have done a tremendous amount of research trying to find a new doctor and I know I did with Dr. Grover.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Informative, polite, and competent. Dr. Grover is up to date on new medical advancements.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

In my opinion Dr Grover is great,knows her stuff, is thoughtful, concise, knowledgeable and pulls no punches,As a guy I was a little hesitant to go to a woman Doctor however once I met her and had a chance to see her in action I knew I made the right decision,,I feel totally comfortable with her being my Doctor. She has helped me lose weight, stop smoking and get all my blood and Lab tests in the good range with her persitance, and expertise and no nonsense approach.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grover is a very concerned, knowledgeable person. She responds to any questions via email very quickly and it does not take a great deal of time to schedule an appointment. Dr. Grover also takes an appropriate amount if time with her patients; which helps you not to feel like a herd of cattle being stuffed into a box car. My entire family has been with Dr. Grover for many years now and I highly recommend her.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Great!! Easily the best General Practice Ohysician that I have seen. Responds quickly to e-mails and is very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

She is the bright, articulate,considerate,truly concerned doctor I have ever been to. She diagnosed multiple hereditary diseases, that had been missed by other Doctors for years. I literally would not move away from this area, just to continue my care by this Doctor!

Submitted May 25, 2009 | flag

One of the best doctors around! She is so knowlegable and helpful. You can tell this doctor is a person and she really cares!!!

Submitted May 14, 2009 | flag

Okay for common things, good first impression and takes time in visit. But quick to refer to specialists and doesn't always followup. She needs to keep in charge of patients care.

Submitted July 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. Grover is very kind and thorough. Her manner is pleasant and she does not appear to be in a rush. She answered all my questions and has responded to my e-mails to her office promptly.

Submitted May 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Grover seems well-versed in many areas of medicine, and always takes time to listen to me. Her office staff is excellent.

Submitted April 29, 2008 | flag