Dr. Pamela C. Grover

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Pamela C. Grover

Dr. Pamela C. Grover's Ratings

I wish I could leave a better review, because Dr. Pam clearly cares about her patients and spends a great deal of time with you, but her treatment protocol made me severely ill. She follows the teaching of Lynch and Yasko, which is highly experimental and high in side effects. I had no idea the risks I was taking. I had massive side effects and even ended up in the ER. I feel older and sicker and have massive facial scarring due to methylfolate cystic acne. I had flawless skin before treatment. I wish I could warn others to avoid this treatment.

tl:dr METHYLFOLATE CAUSES CYSTIC ACNE AND CAN RUIN YOUR FACE

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2750745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

tl:dr METHYLFOLATE CAUSES CYSTIC ACNE AND CAN RUIN YOUR FACE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Grover is amazing; I've never met a doctor like her. I have been suffering for 2 years with little help or concern from other "top specialists" in town. Dr. Pam has become my best ally... genuinely concerned and always accessible. She goes above and beyond where the others fall short. She always returns calls and e-mails on the same day; often late at night. I always communicate directly with her and not office staff. She digs much deeper than "traditional" doctors: Where they disregard lesser-known disorders, she is open-minded and eager to explore any possibility, test or solution. I felt very isolated, alone and lost with my health issue before meeting Dr. Grover. I cannot say enough about her; she is unlike any other doctor and worth her weight in gold.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Grover! I suffer from Hashimoto's Thyroid Immune Disease and have not found another doctor with as much knowledge about this than her! She spent an hour with me on my initial visit reviewing my medical history and asking questions that had never been asked of me before. She understands that the hormones (I am menopausal)and adrenals also need to be at optimum levels to help this thyroid condition. She is also the first doctor to tell me I should be gluten free with this condition! She knows about nutrition and supplementation that can improve your health and/or condition. I have done a tremendous amount of research trying to find a new doctor and I know I did with Dr. Grover.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][809802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Informative, polite, and competent. Dr. Grover is up to date on new medical advancements.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

In my opinion Dr Grover is great,knows her stuff, is thoughtful, concise, knowledgeable and pulls no punches,As a guy I was a little hesitant to go to a woman Doctor however once I met her and had a chance to see her in action I knew I made the right decision,,I feel totally comfortable with her being my Doctor. She has helped me lose weight, stop smoking and get all my blood and Lab tests in the good range with her persitance, and expertise and no nonsense approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

Dr. Grover is a very concerned, knowledgeable person. She responds to any questions via email very quickly and it does not take a great deal of time to schedule an appointment. Dr. Grover also takes an appropriate amount if time with her patients; which helps you not to feel like a herd of cattle being stuffed into a box car. My entire family has been with Dr. Grover for many years now and I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Great!! Easily the best General Practice Ohysician that I have seen. Responds quickly to e-mails and is very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2009

She is the bright, articulate,considerate,truly concerned doctor I have ever been to. She diagnosed multiple hereditary diseases, that had been missed by other Doctors for years. I literally would not move away from this area, just to continue my care by this Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

One of the best doctors around! She is so knowlegable and helpful. You can tell this doctor is a person and she really cares!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809796].votes_count ]]