Rate Dr. Linda E. Rosenberg

Dr. Linda E. Rosenberg's Ratings

Please DO NOT let anyone you and care about ever go to see this doctor. I am a recovering addict and i am telling you from experience that this doctor only cares about making money she hands out dangerous prescription meds to anyone and everyone that writes her a check i can't believe she is allowed to practice medicine. Her office in Hammond was a drug den where patients sold there meds. I worked in merrillville with an ex employee of hers that told me on many occasions she would have to drive the doctor home becuz she would be drunk at work. So if you are a drug addict looking for an easy way to get xanax percs vicodin ect then this is the doctor for you. Please tell a friend NEVER choose this doctor it is a death sentence.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2554670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

It's embarrassingly obvious that the August and December 2013 ratings were "planted" by someone other than a patient. Kind of hard to believe that all of the earlier ratings were wrong. I think her current 2.1 rating is actually too high.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2425792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Rosenberg off and on for the last 18 years, she has always treated me very well. She a good dr and has found the problems that I have. Her staff are very helpful and respectful. They take the time and explain everything to me and have always work with me if I have an issue. Excellant service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Dr. Rosenberg is available 5 days a week and there when and if you need her. You couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Dr. Rosenberg is a wonderful doctor. I suffered for years with pain and no one would help me, except Dr. Rosenberg. She has a great staff now and a nice new office. When I started having a lot of medical problems, I saw several doctors. Not one of them would give me an MRI or any other test. Not one of them gave me anything for my pain. I suffered for 30 years. Now, they say to me, why did you suffer so long with this, why didn't you get help. I said, I asked for help, I begged for help and got none, until I went to Dr. Rosenberg. She is the best doctor I have ever gone to. Thanks Dr. Rosenberg!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

She spends no time with anyboby. She bills like she was withmefor a longer time and thats not true. She has been giving mepain meds for problems that could have been treatedother ways. I can't go back to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

She Said six words to me and wanted to give me norco for my migraine headache. She ran out and never came back. All the people in the waiting room said she's going to do that caz that what she does. People sell there pills most of the time and people asked me for mine. I think she's crazy and needs to be on drug herself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809863].votes_count ]]