Rate Dr. Linda E. Rosenberg

Dr. Linda E. Rosenberg's Ratings

It's embarrassingly obvious that the August and December 2013 ratings were "planted" by someone other than a patient. Kind of hard to believe that all of the earlier ratings were wrong. I think her current 2.1 rating is actually too high.

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Rosenberg off and on for the last 18 years, she has always treated me very well. She a good dr and has found the problems that I have. Her staff are very helpful and respectful. They take the time and explain everything to me and have always work with me if I have an issue. Excellant service!

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rosenberg is available 5 days a week and there when and if you need her. You couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rosenberg is a wonderful doctor. I suffered for years with pain and no one would help me, except Dr. Rosenberg. She has a great staff now and a nice new office. When I started having a lot of medical problems, I saw several doctors. Not one of them would give me an MRI or any other test. Not one of them gave me anything for my pain. I suffered for 30 years. Now, they say to me, why did you suffer so long with this, why didn't you get help. I said, I asked for help, I begged for help and got none, until I went to Dr. Rosenberg. She is the best doctor I have ever gone to. Thanks Dr. Rosenberg!!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

She spends no time with anyboby. She bills like she was withmefor a longer time and thats not true. She has been giving mepain meds for problems that could have been treatedother ways. I can't go back to her.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

She Said six words to me and wanted to give me norco for my migraine headache. She ran out and never came back. All the people in the waiting room said she's going to do that caz that what she does. People sell there pills most of the time and people asked me for mine. I think she's crazy and needs to be on drug herself.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rosenberg needs to have staff that are trained that stay there for long periods of time.She is an excellent Dr. but takes too many patients and the wait is long due to that. I want to be able to pick up prescriptions at other pharmacies other then one in the bldg. The wait for picking up those is long.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2011 | flag