Rate Dr. Geoffrey Engel

Dr. Geoffrey Engel's Ratings

Dr. Engel is a very competent urologist. He needs to be involved more with the health of his patients, and not rely on his PA to screen his appointments. It is his responsibility, not his PA to diagnose his patients, since he is the medical professional in urology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Been going to Dr Engel for 9 years. He removed cancerous prostate. I have had no problems with him or his PA. I would, and have, recommended him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Engel's staff was very kind to me and my husband. We liked that he explained everything. When I call his office I speak to his assistant. She is always able to answer our questions and takes as much time as we need. They take very good care of us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2070780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

Dr. Engle took care of my husband as he was diagnosis with prostate cancer. He answered my questions, gave me his opinion when asked and very pleasant to work with. Being a nurse I truly appreciated Dr. Engle's did not talk "down" to me but was honest and upfront.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2070779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

I have seen Dr Engel for over 10 years. I find him to be a very caring and he never rushes me if I have questions. He always calls me at home following a procedure to see how I am doing. His PA does a lot of the legwork on a regular visit but she is also very thorough and caring. I've never waited more than 15 minutes past my appointment time in the waiting room in over 30 visits. I highly recommend Dr Engel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2070778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2070777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Unable to help my mother after four years of tellg her she would have surgery. Had to go else where, so she could be treated more efficiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2070776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

After your initial visit with Dr. Engel, you will mostly see his physicians assistant on your subsequent office visits. Dr. Engel will VERY BRIEFLY see you at the end of your office visit. The time you spend in the waiting room will be between 45 minute to an hour. I would not recommend Dr. Engel to anyone. To me he does not seem like a caring doctor and, in my case, he did not give me an accurate diagnosis and did not follow up on my care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2070775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2010

Nice guy. Appears to be a good Dr. I only went for PSA check. He did not appear to have a "real" concern. did not ask any related questions re: my cancer or make any suggestions. Told his staff many time to call with questions or results on my cell. They NEVER call the cell - always my home where we are seldom available -sometimes for days/weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2070774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I found Dr. Engel to be a caring physician. He took time to personally call later in the day of my outpatient surgery to see if I was okay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2070773].votes_count ]]