Rate Dr. Geoffrey Engel

Dr. Geoffrey Engel's Ratings

Been going to Dr Engel for 9 years. He removed cancerous prostate. I have had no problems with him or his PA. I would, and have, recommended him to others.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Engel's staff was very kind to me and my husband. We liked that he explained everything. When I call his office I speak to his assistant. She is always able to answer our questions and takes as much time as we need. They take very good care of us.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Engle took care of my husband as he was diagnosis with prostate cancer. He answered my questions, gave me his opinion when asked and very pleasant to work with. Being a nurse I truly appreciated Dr. Engle's did not talk "down" to me but was honest and upfront.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr Engel for over 10 years. I find him to be a very caring and he never rushes me if I have questions. He always calls me at home following a procedure to see how I am doing. His PA does a lot of the legwork on a regular visit but she is also very thorough and caring. I've never waited more than 15 minutes past my appointment time in the waiting room in over 30 visits. I highly recommend Dr Engel.

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

Unable to help my mother after four years of tellg her she would have surgery. Had to go else where, so she could be treated more efficiently.

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

After your initial visit with Dr. Engel, you will mostly see his physicians assistant on your subsequent office visits. Dr. Engel will VERY BRIEFLY see you at the end of your office visit. The time you spend in the waiting room will be between 45 minute to an hour. I would not recommend Dr. Engel to anyone. To me he does not seem like a caring doctor and, in my case, he did not give me an accurate diagnosis and did not follow up on my care.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2010 | flag

Nice guy. Appears to be a good Dr. I only went for PSA check. He did not appear to have a "real" concern. did not ask any related questions re: my cancer or make any suggestions. Told his staff many time to call with questions or results on my cell. They NEVER call the cell - always my home where we are seldom available -sometimes for days/weeks.

Submitted June 23, 2010 | flag

I found Dr. Engel to be a caring physician. He took time to personally call later in the day of my outpatient surgery to see if I was okay.

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

Takes two weeks to get biospy report back from him, when they come back to his office in two days. Relies too much on his PA. Doesn't seem to have time to establish Doctor patient relationship. Not all his fault, I should have moved on to a different Doctor years ago.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2009 | flag