Rate Dr. Ramona M. Arias

Dr. Ramona M. Arias's Ratings

this doctor was covering for my mother's primary care doctor. I always accompany her to doctor's appointments due to her advanced age and mobility problems. she was very kind, caring, and took care of her as if she were her own patient.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

The office staff was totally unprofessional. It is normal to be asked about your insurance coverage, which I told, but this office went further and requested sensitive personal information over the phone, ie my social security #. When I advised the office I would gladly give them all this sensitive information at the time of my appointment I was rudely informed that this was office policy and I should find another doctor. It is interesting that I have never been asked to give this info over the phone. Strange policy. Certainly does not seem as though they care about their patients.

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag

Outstanding doctor. Very knowledgable and friendly.

Submitted May 2, 2008 | flag