Dr. David Arpino

Rate Dr. David Arpino

Dr. David Arpino's Ratings

He loves his job and it shows. He is friendly, humorous, and most importantly knowledgeable. I was told by a cornea specialist that I had a rarer eye disease (in an early stage). Dr. Arpino went out of his way to learn more about it so he could monitor the condition. I have never felt rushed during an appointment because he never schedules more than patient in the same hour. His staff is pleasant and has always been on top of stuff. It is a pleasure visiting Dr. Arpino's office.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Arpino for years after a bad experience with another eye doctor in the area. I don't really believe the one negative comment at the bottom of the page. Dr. Arpino is great, he never makes patients wait and he takes his time and listens in the exam room. I don't ever feel rushed during an exam. I have difficulty with the "puff of air" routine test that can detect glacuoma. He has to do it like ten times for me and he is always professional and patient. I think he is realy great and I would refer him to my friends and family.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Arpino and his staff makes eye exam a pleasure. They are friendly, pleasant and very knowledgeable. Dr. Arpino makes the whole exam a fun event, his sense of humor is awesome. He turly demostrates his concern about his patients eyes and not out there to just make a buck. I wouldn't change Dr. Arpino for any other.. THANKS DOC.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

I have been using Dr Arpino for over 15 years he is a great Dr and treats people with the upmost respect.He doesnt make it feel like an eye exam. Keep up the great work

Submitted Nov. 11, 2009 | flag

My whole family has been seeing Dr. Arpino for years. His exams are thorough, he's honest in his recommendations, and he is always friendly. He's the best there is!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2009 | flag

My family and I have been going to him for years. He has always been very courteous and professional. I would recommend his services to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2009 | flag

the staff very friendly,the doctor very nasty to clients my husband went in for an eye exam and asked for a womans advice on witch glasses look best on him the doctor refused any of his staff to comment on how the glasses looked on him he was very rude to my husband as well as the women staff members. my husband was affended by the doctors attude towards him and the staff

Submitted May 23, 2009 | flag