Rate Dr. David Menon

Dr. David Menon's Ratings

I trust Dr Menon completely. He seems to really care about his patient's welfare and well being.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Very informative and knowledgeable about new medications and procedures. Remembers discussed matters from one appointment to the next. Appreciate the fact that he takes the actions of a "preventative" approach rather than waiting until something gets "full blown" and out of hand. Very much willing to work with his patients in the sense of "let's try this", "let's see how this works for you", etc... Takes his time explaining "WHY" something is the way it is, due to this or that or the other thing.... NEVER do you feel rushed...which leads to my score of: a 3" for punctuality... To remain punctual would to treat you as a slotted number rather than a person, a human, a patient.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

top notch areal life saver very professional courteous and dedicatedto his patient

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

great Dr. that knows his stuff and treats you as a person not just a patient. Highly recommended!

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Menon practices preventive medicine - and thus runs lots of tests and gathers lots of information so that he (and you) can actually see how your health is changing with time. He is very thorough, taking the time to discuss all of your test results and explaining the best practices you can undertake in your daily life in order to improve your health. In all honesty, I've never known another doctor with the same sincerity and thoroughness of approach. I can only hope to find someone half as dedicated if I ever leave Somerville!

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag

dr menon saved my life a truly dedicated physician after seeing five other doctors he found i had thyroid disease he saved me from misery and gave me my life back

Submitted Jan. 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Menon is great. He is extremely thorough in his examinations, as well as in his answers to my questions. He remembers things about me from previous visits that even I forgot. He seems extremely intelligent, and on top of recent research. I, too, hope I never have to leave his practice.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2009 | flag

This doctor is the most informative one I've ever seen. When I joined his practice, he did a number of comprehensive tests that seemed at the time useless, but that generated a set of stats that he thoroughly went through during our first visit. Dr. Menon spent time telling me about why my blood factors predisposed me to diabetes and low energy and gave specific recommendations (not medication) for me to follow if I wanted to alleviate those conditions. I hope to never have another doctor.

Submitted May 2, 2008 | flag