Dr. Fadi Tarazi

Rate Dr. Fadi Tarazi

Dr. Fadi Tarazi's Ratings

Amazing doctor! Fixed a botched surgery done by Dr. Parfitt. I'm very active and would have been left a cripple unable to run for the rest of my life, if I hadn't seen him.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

I decided to go to a private clinic for shoulder surgery after having doubts about the procedure [open bankart] suggested by him. I was told by another surgeon: "I don't know what they are doing in Burnaby, but may-be his skills need to get updated. Arthroscopic surgery is international standard now. What Dr. Tarazi suggested used to be the standard. I wouldn't want to get treated by him." The difference for me would’ve been 8-10 months recovery versus 3-6 with arthroscopic surgery. Less invasive procedure can also mean much less pain and pain killers which have lots of side effects. Summary: I have lots of respect for Dr. Tarazi's due to his skills. I was also told that he knows arthroscopy. It's worth it discussing with him what procedure you prefer.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tarazi did refer me to a private MRI at the False Creek Clinic which cost me $500 but it expedited my surgery and was worth it for me. (I got the call from St. Paul's for my MRI two days after my surgery and over 7m after my referral.) Dr. Tarazi did seem a little rushed when I saw him but he knows his stuff and on surgery day he was awesome with his bedside manner. He rebuilt my knee ligaments with some of my hamstring and three years later I refer to that knee as my bionic knee! He also was respectful of my refusal of some of the pain meds and the nerve block in my leg on surgery day. I told him I didn't need it and he did not push it. Most of all I cannot thank him enough for the amazing job he did on my knee! You should see me kick the soccer ball now!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tarazi did an excellent job on my ACL reconstruction, I had a great experience not only dealing with him during my follow up appointments and before surgery, but also Karen (the receptionist) was very helpful and kind. Very highly recommended if you require knee surgery!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

awesome,fast, ontime,and very clean and nice work on my knee ( ACL repair).it is look like ,I cut my leg when I was shaving.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2011 | flag

Had an excellent experience in all categories. Did an ACL revision, after the first one went bad, performed by another surgeon. He is very personable, and was at my bedside before and after the procedure.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tarazi is a pleasure to have as a treating orthopedic physician. His manner is exemplary and he is a credit to the medical profession. I have not had the luxury of dealing with such an informative and pleasant doctor in many, many years. He goes to lengths to make himself available to his patients and takes whatever time is needed to make sure that he is thorough in his analysis and provides complete knowledgable feedback.

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

Saw him at WCB and he give me sound advice. I have yet to have my knee worked on, I am still walking and until it gets that bad...I want to avoid the knife...as it would be. Saw him some 3 times at Work Safe over my knee and MRI results and so on. Friendly made me feel more at ease when I was near glued to the ceiling from fear of the unknown.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

Had my ligament reattached to my rotator cuff with some bone spur removed ob April 22 2010 .Dr Tarazi warned me about the pain in advance, I was were impressed with the procedure ,he had to cut through my tattoos I thought it would be a mess ,after the 2 weeks the bandages' came off, the tattoos were inline with very little touch up to do. I found Dr Tarazi and Karen to be very professional ,it shows the kind of work Dr Tarazi does with little scaring I am glad I had to argue with WCB after my family Doctor Gave me the referral to see Dr Tarazi .WCB wanted me to see one of their Doctors Thank you for the great job you did

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Tarazi & his receptionist were wonderful. They helped me through and answered all my questions & kept me smiling. The acl reconstruction was a great success and i'm always getting compliments on my knee from other medical professionals. I have since referred other patients to him.

Submitted March 11, 2010 | flag