Rate Dr. Gangadhar S. Sreepada

Dr. Gangadhar S. Sreepada's Ratings

WHAT A PLEASANT, WARM HEARTED AND CARING DOCTOR. WE NEED MORE PHYSICIANS LIKE HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Streepada is the epitome of professionalism. Last February, I was recommended to Dr. Streepada for a thyroid exam. Sadly, I found out I had thyroid cancer and just got hired for a full time teaching position. As a young, passionate college graduate, you can only imagine the fears and anxiety that surrounded me. Dr. Streepada wasted no time and invited my parents to a meeting to fully explain what exactly is thyroid cancer and the multiple ways to treat the cancer.

A week after the initial appointment, I felt so comfortable with Dr. Sreepada and I only wanted him to preform the surgery. I was fully aware of the procedure and had a new found understanding of the cancer. I was so grateful that Dr. Streepada was available to preform the surgery. Even with his, demanding, busy schedule, I have never felt rushed in his office and I never left feeling like I had more questions then answers. Dr Streepada fully removed my thyroid and checked up on my progress everyday with a phone call. He takes his craft seriously and he is truly a compassionate doctor.

It has been 8 months since my surgery and I have never felt better! My scar on my neck is almost non-exsistant and my health has tremendously improved. Even though I was referred to a "post surgery" endocrinologist, Dr Streepada is the main reason why I was able to be more optimistic. Because of him, my spirits became lifted and I knew I was in good hands. I wish him nothing but the best and I hope everyone experiences the same care and consideration that I received.

Thanks again, Dr. Streepada!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I had a visit with Dr. Gangadhar Sreepada, I had drainage issue in one ear, he did not even care to check to both ears to check everything is ok with other ear, he has spent very less time to understand the problem, but he has enough time to comment on my nose saying it is crooked.. I really do not understand..how he has become an ENT doctor when he comments with the patients about the nose structure, I'll never go back to this doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I had a partial thyroidectomy in April 2013. I was extremely nervous not only about the procedure but by my choice of doctor. Very risky. I was recommended by a friend to Dr. Sreepada and went for a consult. I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism of his staff and also by his chairside manner. He answered EVERY question I had and made sure I fully understood the benefits and the risks of my surgery. He never rushed me and was extremely easy to talk to. I loved him. I had had several other consults with other ENT's and he was by far the best. My surgery was an absolute success. He was amazing!! It is 5 weeks today since my surgery and my scar looks like a little scratch!! Thank you Dr. Sreepada for making a very scary procedure seem like a very simple procedure. You are absolutely the best. I would recommend you to EVERYONE and I do!! The world needs more physicians like you! Linda M.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr Sreepada was sooo great he told me i had wax in my ears and guess what yes i did he is a very nice young man i just wish he did physicals -keith

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

He is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and gentle. He always follows up with a phone call to check how you are feeling. Also he will prescribe medicine but doesn't rush to do so, he recommends non antibiotic ideas first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Sreepada is an excellent ENT that my husband, my infant daughter, and myself love. What we love about him is that the appointment is not rushed, he listens to your concerns and calls you within a few days to make sure your feeling better. Not many Dr's personally take time to contact a patient for follow up. Fairly easy to get an appointment which can be done on-line or by phone. Superb Dr. all around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Sreepada is probably the WORST doctor I've had to deal with. I brought my 6 year old daughter there due to her failing her hearing exam. She then retook the exam in his office and failed as well(Dr. Sreepada instead advised me the completely opposite) and then got offended when I asked him if he "was sure" of his diagnosis of my child. He advised me that nothing was wrong and that I shouldn't worry about it. Her school then did a randing hearing exam a month later in which my child failed again. Called his office and advised the medical assistant of the hearing exam and was told to schedule a appointment. I decided to take her to a great Dr. in Hackensack and was advised that my daughter indeed had a hearing loss and should use a special device in school. I feel that Dr. Sreepada doesn't use the correct method when diagnosing a patient. This minor issue was affecting my child in many ways and as a doctor he completely neglected to see the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Had a great experience at this office! Everything about my visit was efficient. It began when I called and was able to be seen right away; then I was referred to their patient web portal where I completed my paperwork at home at my convenience and submitted it; I arrived and everyone was so friendly; they retrieved my paperwork and gave me a Starbucks gift card to thank me for using the portal; within minutes I was taken into an exam room and Dr Sreepada came in right away; He was caring, compassionate and made me feel so comfortable; Diagnosed my problem, gave me medication and sent me on my way! Every aspect of my visit was pleasurable and look forward to referring everyone I know that needs a good ENT! Thank you Dr Sreepada! I feel so much better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

This guy is a smooth talker, but he lacks experience and a significant knowledge base. Dr. Sreepada scheduled removal of an inverted papolloma 4 months after diagnosis. This is an aggressive, invasive growth. He did not perform a biopsy. I became pregnant (which is not his fault!), and the surgery was delayed for a further 9 months. Dr. Sreepada referred me to a surgeon who is out of my insurance network during my pregnancy because he did not want to perform high risk surgery. The surgeon he referred me to refused to do the surgery as well. 7 months later, after the baby was born, I scheduled a visit to Sreepada's office, got a CAT scan, and learned that the papolloma had degraded my braincase. Dr. Sreepada once again felt unqualified to perform this surgery and referred me to another surgeon outside of my network after assuring me that this new surgeon was in network. I'm back to square one here, and the papolloma gets bigger every day. Thanks a bunch, Dr Sreepada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140098].votes_count ]]