Rate Dr. Boyd N Cole

Dr. Boyd N Cole's Ratings

Dr. Cole repaired a severed tendon in my finger. Dr. Cole spent 45 minutes going over the anatomy and specifics of the surgery. He answered all of my questions and seemed genuinely interested in the outcome. The surgery went well with a successful outcome. I would highly recommend Dr.Cole.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cole was extremely helpful, willing and knowledgeable. He went over options and risks of the hand tendon surgery I needed and expressed a humor I wasn't expecting but greatly appreciated. I'd highly recommend him to anyone with hand injuries (his specialty) or requires reconstructive surgery. I paid out of pocket and he performed the procedure at the hospital next door to his office. It was my choice as to which hospital to use and first called around with the procedure code to find out which would have the best cost for me. His office almost always seemed rather busy, but because he rocks! Kudos to Dr Cole and staff. More care providers should be like him and his crew.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Cole put me back together again after an accident and did a superb job, even my scar is very small. Extremely knowledgable and very professional, even has a sense of humor which seems rare among busy specialists. Dr Cole took the time to answer my questions and explain the injury and what to expect today, tomorrow and down the road which most doctors don't seem willing to do anymore. Also didn't talk down to me like I was an child who knows nothing. A little hesitant to prescribe sufficient medicine for the pain which was fairly considerable though and I had some very rough and painful days. The office is rather dated and quaint but to me it showed his priorities were directed to my care and not fancy and expensive sofas that do nothing for my healing, no nonsense. His office manager/secretary was a little crisp and cool yet polite. Overall if God forbid I ever needed this type of service again I'd specifically request Dr Cole.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Very good and willing to assure a positive outcome. Office is a bit old fashioned but Dr. Cole will spend whatever time is necessary with you to provide quality care.

Submitted May 1, 2008 | flag