Dr. Joshua Goldman

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Joshua Goldman has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4730380
04/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Goldman is an excellent physician. The staff was courteous and informative. Dr. Goldman was very knowledgable, compassionate and pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Goldman and his practice.
Respond

04/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "SAFETY HARBOR" to "Tarpon Springs"
RID: 2692261
23/06/13 4 2 1 1 Rude chauvinist. Tries to put fear into the minds of women if they show a strong desire to deliver vaginally or without meds. VERY high C-section rate; not a fan of natural birth. SAYS he will do a water birth, but will not. Everyone I know who has used him has ended up with a c-section. I was very informed, hired a doula, and always requested the midwives over him (MWs don't seem to like him either) so I was lucky to deliver vaginally. Trying again soon for another baby and will not go anywhere near this practice! Don't even bother! Yes, they have a fancy office, but unless you want unnecessary surgery, steer clear! AND he started talking about c-sections with me when I was only 20 weeks pregnant bc baby was "too big!" Umm, delivered my 9.0 baby naturally with only 2 stitches thank you very much!
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1734032
11/03/12 5 5 5 5 I have seen 3 different OB's for my kids and he was by far the nicest one. He never seemed rushed and never left the room before I assured him I had no questions. He is soft spoken and just very friendly. I went into labor at 11pm on a Saturday and he was at the hospital shortly after we got there. I ended up rupturing my uterus while I was pushing and he got my daughter out in just a few minutes, keeping us both perfectly healthy. We both owe alot to this wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him!
RID: 1428479
29/04/11 2 5 1 4 Not helpful at all. I went in to ask about my pregnancy-related depression and the first thing he asked me was "Don't you have a doctor for that?". I thought he was a doctor?? After that day, he referred me to the other doctors in his practice. I guess he didn't want to deal with something he supposedly has experience with.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1240744
31/08/10 3 3 2 2 I recently used this office for my first pregnancy. The staff was never on the same page about my care. I went into pre-term labor and he couldn't even take the time to stop by the hospital to check me out. The hospital staff ran many tests and administered drugs to stop the contractions. They stated that he would fully go over restrictions/tests/events during my next appointment(which was in the next couple of days)but when I went to the office NO ONE knew that I had been in the hospital. When they went to look up the info in my file...it wasn't listed!! Another staff member told me "well obviously you're alright, otherwise they wouldn't have let you leave the hospital." This is not the explaination or type of care that I expected.  Respond
RID: 1205363
10/07/10 4 3 3 3 very nice staff but don't go to them if you want a vaginal delivery....they do ALOT of c-sections..... ask around ...very few vaginal delivieries!!!!! They section most of their pt's. Also THEY DON"T DO VBACS!! they tell you they will but don't.
RID: 1163281
05/05/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Goldman delivered both my babies via c-section, scar is minimal. He's a very smart guy, definitely recommend. Sometimes he seems in a hurry, but in his business, it's unavoidable.
RID: 801160
26/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Goldman has delivered both of my children. He is very knowledgable and his bedside manners are the most professional and compasionate. I have had several complications post pregnancy and he and his staff have been right there with me. I highly recommend him!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 723848
17/11/08 4 4 1 1 This guy has no business practicing. ****ed. Spent so much time looking at my "goodies" that he misdiagnosed me as pregnant with "no baby". Went to hospital the next week and an ultrasound not only confirmed I was pregnant but had a healthy 12 week fetus jumping around inside of me. Man is a quack!! Beware, do not go to him.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 682892
11/09/08 4 4 4 5 Wow, I am suprised by the negative comment. Sorry to hear about your experience though. My experience with him has been great. Dr. Goldman recently delivered my baby by c-section and I could not be happier. I have even referred a few friends to him and they love him too.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 678713
03/09/08 2 5 2 1 I went to this doctor two times and will never go back. He misdiagnosed me. Told me I had a sexually transmitted desease and was not. Yes, I agree with the first comment young but not experienced.  Respond
RID: 652284
31/07/08 4 4 4 5 Nice doctor, knowledgeable and energetic. He's kind of young but seems to know his stuff.
Insurance: Humana