Rate Dr. Grant Meek

Dr. Grant Meek's Ratings

when i was pregnant with twins it was one of his fist multiple pregnancy's that he got to deliver on his own! or so he thought, turns out Quesnel does not deliver twins or more he was a little upset to say the least but i had amazing care from him during my pregnancy and he was so thoughtful and caring when i went in after a breakdown when i had some issues with my husband this doctor goes above and beyond he is truly missed here.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Couldn't be better. Kind, knowledgeable. What more can you ask for?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2514423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr. Grant Meek is very kind and patient and intelligent. He is intuitive and well-informed. I have only had EXCELLENT care from him and my whole family adores him. Dr. Meek listens and you never feel rushed. If pressed to share any challenge with his care, I couldn't think of anything besides that fact that he is very, very movie-star handsome, and it can be distracting so I recommend not looking at him to long or you will feel cured before he even has a chance to diagnose you. What a fantastic doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][811270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

He inestigates thoroughly when a condition is addressed. Seems to be current with medical issues. Uses common sense and explains things in plain English. The staff is courteous and keep things on time. Always helpful. No complaints whatsoever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Dr Grant Meek attends to the patients needs more thorougly. He is very obejective and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

I was told by the receptionist that Dr. Meek wants his patients triple booked in regular time slots. He accepts walk-ins at the same time and does not turn away new patients. He has been my doctor for only 6 months (3 visits) and every time the experience has been horrible; rude staff, OUTRAGEOUS wait times and an unsatisfactory visit with him. My sister has experienced the same. Today I drove 1 hour (o/w) to the clinic arriving at 6:40 pm as a walk-in to get a med renewal. The posted closing time is 8 pm and but the receptionists were closing up. I was told that the doctor had reached his quota of patients allowed by the government for the day and the office was closed. Dr. Meek's strategy is to overlap his patients to the max which ='s maximum earnings per day. It's unfair to those of us who are left standing outside the door as he and his staff are going home early! I don't want a businessman taking care of my health. I want a "DOCTOR"! I'm leaving. W.B. Abbotsford

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

The staff at the Panorama Clinic leaves a lot to be desired. Constantly lost files and then when you ask your Dr.Grant Meek he gets all twisted and rather rude about it. I received referals to a hand specialist that I did not even know about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

one of the best doctors around in this age, who takes the time to give advice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr. Meek is an excellent Doctor very helpful and knowledgeable. His punctuality is based on how busy he is and not really dependant on him. Some of the staff are disorganized, but he still rises to the top. I am glad I found him. He also is excellent on referrals to specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Has a great rapport and asks questions of the patient. Is efficient and uses his time wisely.Little delay when appointments are made.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811263].votes_count ]]