Rate Dr. T. ADAM Cotsen

Dr. T. ADAM Cotsen's Ratings

Dr. Cotsen saved my life! He is compassionate, knowledgable and patient. It's hard to find a psychiatrist who can also provide invaluable psychotherapy. I used to divide my time between two different providers which was expensive, time consuming and difficult in terms of developing a relationship and literally remembering whom I told what. The best part of being Dr. Cotsen's patient is that I was under the care of one doctor who knew everything about me and offered the most comprehensive treatment I'd ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr. Cotsen actually hears everything you say during your sessions. He scheduled my first emergent appt within a 2days and has been available at al times ever since....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Did a decent job of solving the problems created by a couple of quacks who thought my anxiety required medication. Still, like the other two psychiatrists I visited during my benzo-induced depression, has a tendency to over-medicate. I kept dosage levels to the bare minimum, and with the help of a couple of different types of biofeedback and a lot of good, hard exercise, was able to stop taking that crap and return to normal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811554].votes_count ]]