Rate Dr. Alexander B. Glickman

Dr. Alexander B. Glickman's Ratings

Dr Glickman is the consummate professional. His demeanor is warm and caring instantly developing rapport with the patient. His clinical skills are outstanding. I have been a patient for several years with significantly improved maintainance of my seasonal sinusitis episodes. Roseanna and the rest of the staff are tops! They are friendly and extremely helpful in securing a needed appointment. They are always available to help in matters of scheduling and insurance concerns.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

I took my 3 years old son to this doctor, he told me after 3 min. of examination that my son need a tonsillectomy (tonsil surgery), without even checking my son's medical history. Unsatisfied with the diagnostic we decided to have a couple more opinions from two different specialist, one of them graduated from Harvard medicine school. They totally disagree with Dr. Glickman diagnostic, my son did not need a surgery. He could be the best doing that kind of surgery, but the question is "Does your little one need a surgery?" He knew that insurance was paying for it, that is scary and sad. To make sure check the last guideline from National American Academy of otolaryngology and see if your child is in those parameters to have a surgery that is not dangerous, but it has risks. I would suggest to have at least on more opinion from different specialist before you proceed....Very disappointed with Dr. Glickman.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

He doesnt accept my insurance, and yet i STILL go to him - he is the BEST doctor in the world! After years of chronic sinus infections, i have had only 1 in 5 years after being treated by him. my fear is that he may one day retire!!!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

Glickman is the only physician to correctly diagnose my headaches as migraines!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2006 | flag

Extremely professional and friendly. Took the time to explain my condition and the possible causes and different treatment options.

Submitted May 2, 2006 | flag

Submitted March 17, 2006 | flag

was able to diagnos not only my initial illness, but also spotted illnesses not necessarily in his area of expertise. Such a help and WONDERFUL with emergency appointments!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2005 | flag