Dr. Wadea Tarhuni

Rate Dr. Wadea Tarhuni

Dr. Wadea Tarhuni's Ratings

Saved my mom's life. Amazing doctor Windsor is lucky to have him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

He is noww in Saskatcheewan. He diagnosed me with a lung condition and I was in cardiac arrest by the time I got to another doctor. I'll stay away from him from now on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I seen dr 2x and both times he was very good. (excellent servive

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

I was referred to this specialist after a hospital stay for a surgical procedure. While he no doubt must know his stuff and have the medical training to back it up, I was very much less than impressed with him and his whole operation. In fact it got to the point where my own physician started questioning what was happening and why the lack of progress. A subsequent visit and other diagnostic testing at another cardiologist in Windsor showed that I DO NOT have ANY heart issues as he indicated that I did. It was nothing to make me wait in his office while he went to take personal phone calls (obviously not medical related) and to have to submit to other tests "because our standards state that....." Imagine my total relief when I found out I had no issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Tarhuni is an outstanding Doctor , you need to coem and see his centre whisch is cosidered as one of the best cardiac centre in canada , he save my life like many hunsdred of winsarains , we are very luck to have Dr. Tarhuni , without him I'll not be her today god bless Dr. Tarhuni and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2011

Dr. Tarhuni is a knowledgeable cardiologist with high credentials and employes state of the art technology in his practice. I trust him with my heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

This is one of the best Cardiac centre in Canada , they use state of the art medical equipment second to nill in windsor dr. tarhuni very qualified and save my life and so many other patients in windsor and treat each patient as his own family member. he treat his staff with respect and passion.we are realy lucky in windosr to have Dr. Tarhuni .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Treats employees like DOGS , thinks patients time is worthless, his knowledge is OK but CHARACTER wont let him stay at his position for very long

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Dr.Tarhuni's team is very efficient and knowledgable. I waited only a few minutes for my appointment and treated very well. Thanks Again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

I attended dr tarhunis cardiac clinic today. He was competent but brief and condescending. After my tests I waited from 2:06 to 3:35 pm for his consult. he's aither too busy or his focus is misplaced - run a business and make money rather than spend time with patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][811745].votes_count ]]