Rate Dr. Sarah M. Speck

Dr. Sarah M. Speck's Ratings

I saw Dr. Speck after a medication gave me heart palpatations and high blood pressure. I had been diagnosed with a PFO that another cardiologist refused to fix until I had a stroke. (pfo is believed to be a cause of stroke) and she not only ran more tests she refered me to another PFO specialist who agreed with her that I needed my PFO closed. (Dr. Castarella not on this list) and I have now had that operations. Had it not been for Dr. Speck I could very well have had a devestating stroke. She is the best and I highly reccommend her!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2009 | flag

I am so glad I found Dr. Speck. She is an excellent Dr. I trust her knowledge so much. I have been her patient since 1992. She got me on the correct meds and my life/health has been wonderful since then. Her nurse is an angel too :)

Submitted April 28, 2008 | flag