Dr. Harry B. Schick

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Harry B. Schick has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does he treat autism?    Email me    Answer it
Q: can he treat cancer?    Email me    Answer it

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5443573
04/05/14 2 1 1 1 Find a different chiropractor, you will be better off in the long run.
RID: 5290462
21/03/14 5 3 4 5 Excellent , Caring Very Effective, Knowledgeble, Gentle Doctor!
Paid (or co-pay): $75
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Harry" to "Harry B."
RID: 2713310
19/07/13 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr.Schick's for many years now. He helped me with gretting rid of seasonal allergies & lower back pain. He is so knowledgeable and patient. After treatments and from him, I had no pain and my allergies went away!!! He is currently treating my children who have food allergies and reoccurring UTI's. I have seen a tremendous positive change in them since he has started seeing them. We feel blessed to have been able to be seen by Dr. Schick. He is amazing!!!!!
RID: 2530027
13/01/13 5 5 5 5 I have heard about Dr. Shick helping people in ways no other would or could. So I went to him when I knew I needed help and his vision saved my life. Trust the process and believe in the results!
RID: 2528150
11/01/13 5 5 5 5 The best doctor ever. I and my family have been utilizing his services for 25+ years starting with my sister who had been in traction with no improvement. One visit -- amazing. My son had leg cramps at night which his pediatrician diagnosed as growing pains. Dr. Schick recognized he had a calcium deficiency and with the provided supplements -- in less that 1 month, no cramps. Son also had frequent ear infections and his doctor discussed inserting plugs. Took him to Dr. Schick and from that point on -- never had another ear infection (son now in his 30s and still, never had an ear infection). Another son snored tremendously at a very young age. Drs. talked about surgery. Dr. Schick determined it was alergy related. Within weeks, no snoring. This is just to mention a few areas but space does not permit me to list them all. An amazing and caring doctor as well.
RID: 2345572
10/07/12 5 4 5 5 Amazing doctor completely worth it. Dr. Schick is knowledgeable, invested in making you feel comfortable, and get well. The atmosphere is warm and friendly, not cold and clinical. There is a welcoming feel to it and you are treated by the entire staff like a person not a number. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great chiropractor. Even if you are skeptical about chiropractors or homeopathic medicine you should check it out, you won't regret it!  Respond

23/05/12 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2144581
16/05/12 2 3 5 5 MIRACLE WORKER ! I have been going to him for years and he has helped with many different types of ailments. He is more concerned about helping you with the healing process versus the bottom dollar!
RID: 2083102
26/04/12 5 3 5 5 the best DOCTOR i have ever been to in my life. has cured and helped countless people with countless issues conventional doctors can not treat. Dr. Schick treats the cause not the symptom.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1728066
03/03/12 4 3 4 3 This doctor messed me up with insurance...watch out for fraud.  Respond

RID: 1389156
16/03/11 5 3 5 5 Dr. Schick cured my pinched nerve when spinal injections, steroids, etc. did not. He also remedied my sensitive digestive system in the process. I have sent many grateful people to this man who works wonders. Although technically a chiropractor, Dr. Schick provides many modalities to his clients as necessary, and employs a number of other specialists in his practice. M.E.  Respond
RID: 1384619
10/03/11 2 2 2 2 Overrated. Nice and personable but nothing special. Keep on searching for the right doctor.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1341765
20/01/11 5 3 4 4 This man is a magic maker. So kind and knowledgeable. I just find at times he comes in does his work and does not always explain, maybe thats just with me. But he does his job DAMN well  Respond
RID: 838877
23/03/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Schick is a good man and a kind soul. He is very focused on really helping people; he is one of those people you meet in life that has found his passion. Unlike many modern practitioners, he strives to get to the root cause of your illness and provides you with the tools you need to improve your health. I am very grateful to him as he helped me in my my time of need. His staff works very hard and are very dedicated to serving patients.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 729802
25/11/08 5 5 5 5 he is a highly intellegent person whom has made many of my allergies dissapear. if only he hadn't moved locations in the past two years or so i believe i would see him and if i had my liscence  Respond
RID: 491304
22/01/08 5 5 5 5 He was the chiro with the magic hands, I always said the vertebrae just jumped into place at his touch, he is not a bone crusher! He is holistic and devoted to his art and profession.  Respond
RID: 398418
06/09/07 5 3 5 5 Dr. Schick has cured me of many food allergies using the NAET system and has also helped me with G.E.R.D. and back problems. He recently relocated his office to Rt. 27 & Highland Ave. in Highland Park. His practice is technically chiropractic, but he brings in many other alternative healing methods and in my experience is extremely effective. Very highly recommended!  Respond
RID: 231685
26/03/07 3 5 5 He has a special gift with chiropractics. He stays on top of the latest technologies and medical information and has helped me tremendously.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 159338
26/02/07 4 5 5 Dr. Schick is the best. Every ailment I have gone to him with he has had a natural solution for. Everything from backaches, allergies, to (believe it or not) vaginal infections--he knows his stuff---herbs and kind care is what you'll find here. He also treats my 2 year old who loves him. My first visit I waited over an hour and was upset until I met him and was treated--afterward, I swore I'd wait 3 hours for his treatment.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $1600
RID: 72206
19/12/06 4 5 5 Dr. Schick is a wonderful man, his office staff could not be nicer. The best thing is that he's honest. If it requires just one treatment, that's all you're going to get. I have had to wait for an appointment, but in this case, the results were worth it.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 25830
20/03/06 4 5 5 Dr. Schick is a very kind doctor who knows what he is doing. He is extremely helpful and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good chiropractor.
RID: 14926
11/11/05 3 5 5 A very gentle, caring doctor. Believes in treating the whole person.