Rate Dr. Maria T. Bigus

Dr. Maria T. Bigus's Ratings

Best Doctor I have ever met. She is FANTASTIC. she just performed surgery on me and her skills and compassion have blown me away.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bigus has always been so kind to me. She even hugs me at the end of my appointment. Very patient with all of my questions and listens to all of my concerns. I highly recommend her.

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bigus is a very cold doctor. Her follow-up stinks. I have had problems and the PA in the office helped immediately, Dr. Bigus had been aware of this problem for years and did nothing other than order tests and never call me with the results. I have always had to call for test results, they never call me. I need to see a specialist and after waiting weeks for the office to schedule it for me, I called and attempted to schedule it myself. I was told that the referring doctors office has to call. Months later and several phone calls, I still do not have an appointment with the specialist. I am glad she was not involved with either of my pregnancies.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

Very unhappy with this doctor. She was so rude it sent me into a crying spree for hours. Made me feel like an idiot for asking questions. Even had the nerve to tell me she answered certain questions at my last visit. Besides all that she seems to have no idea about abnormal pregnancies. Switched my doc at 24 weeks and i refuse to see her again.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Didn't keep biopsy test results on file. Doesn't remember patients from one visit to another.

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

After months of pain, I called for a copy of my ultrasound report which advised follow up procedure/imaging deemed necessary. She had this report when her nurse called and told me that the ultrasound showed nothing. I am in the process of finding a different doctor and group to go to.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

I think Dr. Bigus is an excellent doctor. She was recommended to me by a close friend, and since then I've recommended her to several others. If I have an immediate problem they can get me in to see her the same day. She is easy to talk to.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2008 | flag

Was very good to me and performed a simple procedure that went very well. I haven't had issues since the surgery. I would recommend her to my Mother!

Submitted June 15, 2008 | flag

Very little personality...not that it is a must, but husband and I have mentioned a concern/question with an underlying condition and pregnancy to Dr and OB nurses and each time it is either ignored or avoided. We are both convinced that she doesn't know anything about the condition, but also has not taken ANY initiative whatsoever to look it up. Will give another chance, but becoming more and more disappointed with each visit.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2008 | flag

very friendly and professional. reports read quickly.

Submitted April 30, 2007 | flag