Rate Dr. Peter D. Ambrose

Dr. Peter D. Ambrose's Ratings

Dr. Ambrose is an amazing doctor, he knows his stuff and is very good with children, you have to get used to his sense of humor, but he is very straight forward and tells you like it is, I don't want a sugar coating doctor, if something is wrong I want the truth. :) the staff is very nice and very informative also, I will continue to recommend and take my children to him for years to come! Thank you doctor Ambrose and staff!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

My 2 children when to Dr.Ambrose starting when my son was born by C-Section in July of 1986 until he was 15-16 yrs old. My daughter was 10 when my son was born and went to him also now takes my 2 grandsons to see him .If you add all the years up it's more then 26. We have always loved Dr.Ambrose and worry about the time when he retires because we will never find another Doctor as dedicated and caring as he.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Love doctor Ambrose! Very straight forward & gets to the point. Most of the time he answers my questions without me even asking & tries other remedies before prescribing meds which builds stronger immune systems! Has a great sense of humor & is very good with my 12 month old son.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor. Will give you the 411 without fluff. He is very smart and if you do not want a vax he will respect your opinion, but prepare to make reason as to why.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Ambrose for five years now and just love him. He's great with all 3 of my boys and remembers them all by name. His staff is great and I can always get in to see him on the same day that I call. I recommend him to all my friends.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ambrose is an excellent doctor, so is his staff. We love taking our daughter there.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

Waiting for the appointment date was way too long. In addition, if you child does not have his/her vaccinations then Dr. Ambrose and his staff will turn you away at the door. The staff is rude, they do not run on time, no one is helpful and his lack of knowledge is almost embarssing. DR. Google can do a better job! Time to retire Dr. Ambrose, I would assume leave my child in the capable hands of DR. GOOGLE over Dr. Ambrose.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

Doctor Ambrose was my pediatrician. He was the doctor my husband and I chose for our son. He is not rude he is sarcastic. He is a very good diagnostic doctor. I have never been told that my son's illness was "viral". He does tests, follow ups and rules out everything before we go home. He is very to the point and that is good for our family. My sister will also be using him for her daughter that is due this week. His nursing staff is amazing. We rushed to the urgent care in his building and he visited my son in there when he was 4 months old with a high temp fever. He knows his stuff and I actually thing that he has an amazing personality. HE is completely opposite of Dr. Curtis (Who is a great doctor too!) from the same office.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ambrose has been our pediatrician for the last 2 years and we absolutely love him. We moved the last year and now travel over an hour to him. My kids love him as well. I have found him to be intelligent, personable, understanding, friendly, and easy to work with. I can always get in the day I call. I rarely have to wait on him. I never have problems with his billing either. So many doctors do not bill correctly and I spend hours on the phone with the insurance correcting it. I hope he never retires because I would be lost.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

Our family has been cared for by Dr Ambrose for 25 years. He is a wonderful doctor! If you want things sugar-coated, he's not your doctor. He is straight forward and cares deeply for his patients. We love him.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag