Rate Dr. Jennifer May-Ortiz

Dr. Jennifer May-Ortiz's Ratings

Condescending, pompous, speaks to me like I am a child. Types at the computer, doesn't listen or look you in the face. Staff very abrupt, cold, rushed. Won't go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][813967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Ortiz has been my primary doctor for about nine years. She is the best!! Very caring , intelligent and not an alarmist! I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][813966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Very knowledgeable and does not talk down to you, she is all those things a family doctor is suppose to be!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][813965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

Doctor just amazing. Office empoloyees, they can be fired and replaced for more educated and usseful people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][813964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. May is wonderful. She's caring, attentive, thorough, and she takes time to listen to my concerns. She personally calls and discusses test results as opposed to the "no news is good news" doctors. Her office staff is very helpful and always pleasant. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][813963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2010

I absolutely LOVE her! She's prompt, personable, thorough, direct. She patiently listened and addressed all of my concerns(even the minor ones). I'm looking forward to my follow up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][813962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2009

My husband was hospitalized and Dr. Ortiz, who is his primary, was thorough and extremely knowledgeable. At sick-office visits, Dr. Ortiz once again is most knowledgeable and extremely genuine in her care of her patients. I was very impressed which is not often.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][813961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

I saw Dr. Ortiz for the first time today. I was warmly greeted by all staff I encountered. Dr. Ortiz was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and it was apparent that she genuinely cares about her patients. I honestly have never had a doctor treat me with such care. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][813960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. May is fabulous. She is great with my children and me. She puts everything in terms that we can understand - not "Dr. Language" Very friendly and her entire staff is wonderful!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][813959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2009

Great doctor. Practice is only in Summit and she is taking new patients (all ages-including babies). When you call the office, you get to take to people rather than machines. She takes time with her patients and cares about them physically and mentally. Her staff is great as well and she was excellent with my baby. I would recommend her to anyone. Best doctor I had in NJ.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][813958].votes_count ]]