Dr. Jennifer May-Ortiz

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Jennifer May-Ortiz has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5220085
03/03/14 2 3 4 4 Condescending, pompous, speaks to me like I am a child. Types at the computer, doesn't listen or look you in the face. Staff very abrupt, cold, rushed. Won't go back.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $30
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0
RID: 2605838
02/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ortiz has been my primary doctor for about nine years. She is the best!! Very caring , intelligent and not an alarmist! I would highly recommend her.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1538801
15/09/11 5 4 5 5 Very knowledgeable and does not talk down to you, she is all those things a family doctor is suppose to be!!
RID: 1430991
03/05/11 1 4 5 5 Doctor just amazing. Office empoloyees, they can be fired and replaced for more educated and usseful people
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1081968
18/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. May is wonderful. She's caring, attentive, thorough, and she takes time to listen to my concerns. She personally calls and discusses test results as opposed to the "no news is good news" doctors. Her office staff is very helpful and always pleasant. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
RID: 963434
15/08/09 3 5 5 5 I absolutely LOVE her! She's prompt, personable, thorough, direct. She patiently listened and addressed all of my concerns(even the minor ones). I'm looking forward to my follow up!
RID: 916393
18/06/09 5 5 5 5 My husband was hospitalized and Dr. Ortiz, who is his primary, was thorough and extremely knowledgeable. At sick-office visits, Dr. Ortiz once again is most knowledgeable and extremely genuine in her care of her patients. I was very impressed which is not often.
RID: 911886
12/06/09 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Ortiz for the first time today. I was warmly greeted by all staff I encountered. Dr. Ortiz was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and it was apparent that she genuinely cares about her patients. I honestly have never had a doctor treat me with such care. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
RID: 763606
14/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. May is fabulous. She is great with my children and me. She puts everything in terms that we can understand - not "Dr. Language" Very friendly and her entire staff is wonderful!!!!
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 578015
24/04/08 5 5 5 5 Great doctor. Practice is only in Summit and she is taking new patients (all ages-including babies). When you call the office, you get to take to people rather than machines. She takes time with her patients and cares about them physically and mentally. Her staff is great as well and she was excellent with my baby. I would recommend her to anyone. Best doctor I had in NJ.  Respond