Rate Dr. Kathy M. Fair

Dr. Kathy M. Fair's Ratings

The BEST ever! Even her partner, Christine Hackshaw, is equally caring and knowledgeable. You can't go wrong by going to Midwifery Women's Care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Kathy came by to visit me after having my daughter she was so warm and polite I felt so much better after my c section especially after being shaken up by the experience. Even though she wast my midwife, she certainly did make an impact on my three day stay at the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Kathy delivered both my boys and it was the best experience ever. With My first my placenta was stuck but made me very comfortable. With My second, no problems and no rips,tears or cuts.... "THE BEST" I would recommend her to anyone. Definitely a 5 Star midwife but personally she's just a blessing from God. We have followed her to 3 offices and now her's is clean and beautiful. So happy and blessed to have her in my life..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Kathy Fair is the BEST BEST BEST around! There are no other doctors who even compare to her. HANDS DOWN - SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2521927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Kathy Fair delivered my son, Cruz, in October. She was absolutely amazing and made my first experience delivering such a positive one. Her nurse, Britney is so kind and easy to relate to. Kathy is knoweldgeable, kind and personable. I would recommend her and her team to anyone I know, and do whenever I find out someone is looking for a new doctor. I couldn't imagine going through that experience with anyone but her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2485250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Kathy Fair is amazing! She delivered my son and I have followed her to 3 different offices. She is very caring about any concerns you may have and always follows through with any test you may need, plus she will call you personally. The office staff is great and when you have an appointment you are seen on time. Her assistant Britney is also wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2463854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Kathy is simply amazing! I avoided all doctors for several years due to severe doctor phobia. I started going to doctors just last summer, and this will be my second annual with Kathy. Kathy and her staff make you feel like family. They show me empathy when I know I'm being ridiculous. I've only seen her a couple of times, but pray I never have to find another OB/GYN.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2463853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I had been going to the same OBGYN for 10+ years every time I visited the office it was at least 2-3 hours before I was out the door. The doctors were great but the inconvenience of my yearly exam was frustrating no matter how many times I expressed myself to the staff. After two people told me about Kathy Fair I made my appointment, first visit for my annual and I was in and out of the office within 45 minutes. The office staff was very nice, the assistant was great and Kathy Fair was AMAZING, and you could tell she was a genuinely nice person. I am very satisfied with my visit and will be coming back for years to come.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2071527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Kathy Fair starting treating me almost 17 years ago when I first moved to Florida and has ever since. If you want more than a routine medical visit then choose Kathy because she's interested in taking care of the Whole You (not just your gynecological concern). She is a 10+. The office staff is very competent and organized. Kathy takes her time, listens, offers suggestions, holds your hand, hugs you. She's a Great Person and Medical Professional. Thanks Kathy for taking care of me! Annette

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2071526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Becoming a mommy is the greatest experience a woman could go through. But without Kathy, it would have not been as special. I was referred to Kathy by a close friend who had an OB but (to our luck) was delivered by her. From day one I was cared for as if I was the only pregnant woman in the world. For 38 weeks we looked forward to Friday's appointments, knowing how much we always laughed at the office. I received the best advice and education, making me beyond well informed and knowing what to expect and do during the big day. Because of her, not only I was ready but everything was perfect until the last push. Very few people are privileged to say they had fun while giving birth! I couldn't imagine going through this life changing experience without her. I'm so lucky to have found her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2071525].votes_count ]]