Rate Dr. Christopher M. Manning

Dr. Christopher M. Manning's Ratings

Dr Manning was great. He allowed me to tell him whats wrong, he then examined me and then told me his thoughts. He told me the options and said would prefer to use surgery as a last resort option. My wrist has been pain free and surgery free for the past year. I highly recommend him

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

The best doctor I have ever gone to. Had rotator cuff surgery and it is as good as new. Staff was also very nice and helpful. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Manning!

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

Do not go to this practice ! Thought he was a great doctor but just walked out of my room at the end without asking me if I wanted the injection in my wrist for carpal tunnel. Had to go find him to tell him yes that is what I wanted. Drove over 2 1/2 hrs to go see him and all he did for me was give me nerve medicine which has not helped at all and its been over a month taking it. The office staff are rude and his PA will hardly ever return your phone calls. Def. do not go get an emg there with the P.T. who did mine was very rude and judgemental. Also having trouble with an office manager getting back to any of my complaints. Stay Away from this practice !!!

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

very nice efficient convenient (Radiance outpatient ctr.)I suffered/experienced very little pain and/or discomfort due to my rotator cuff/tendon reattachment surgery as compared with the vast majority of others with whom I have spoken and who had the same or similar surgery. I am a 49 yr old busy professional and was able to work 1/2 day the very next day and full days thereafter, depite the fact that it was my right arm/shoulder which was affected(I am right handed). That being said, it is inherently Not a pain-free procedure, but I believe Dr. Manning was able to conduct the necessary repairs in the highest and most satisfactory manner. The procedure was on Tuesday and i'm writing this on the following Friday. I am as yet unable to comment on the overall success of the operation at this early stage, but I have high hopes and plan to re-comment at the appropriate time. Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and supportive staff at both Radiance (state of the art) and Bethel Park locations.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag

What a wonderful doctor, very kind, willing to take the time to explain the procedure and very gentile while conducting the procedure, I will and have recommended him to anyone who needs his speciality. A very personable person and great in his field.

Submitted June 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Manning is extremely knowledgeable and his bed side manner is first class. He explanined all treament options and allowed for questions until I was satisfied. I am pleased with the results and the follow up care. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend him to friends and acquaintances.

Submitted April 7, 2009 | flag

A very personable and friendly doctor! He is very knowledgeable and explained all the treatment options available to me. I am happy with the treatment I received and would highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag