Dr. Thomas D. Patrianakos

Dr. Thomas D. Patrianakos

Rate Dr. Thomas D. Patrianakos

Dr. Thomas D. Patrianakos's Ratings

GREAT DOCTOR. OLD SCHOOL CARING. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, THOROUGH AND TAKES TIME TO LET YOU KNOW EVERYTHING HE IS DOING AND SEES.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

This doctor is extremely bright and down to earth. My entire family goes to him for all their exams. He is the very best...thorough, detailed, and takes time to explain everything.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2008 | flag

The staff was very friendly and my wait time short. During the eye exam, Dr. Patrianakos, was extremely attentive and took time to explain my eye findings. I would strongly recommend him as an eye doctor.

Submitted June 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Patrianakos was very comforting and explained everything he was doing throughout the exam. His knowledge and caring nature is evident from the moment you meet him.

Submitted May 4, 2008 | flag

Has a great bedside manner. Takes time to explain the situation and really cares about the patient. Made me feel very comfortable from the time a walked in the door.

Submitted April 23, 2008 | flag