Rate Dr. Robert L. Pincus

Dr. Robert L. Pincus's Ratings

Never have I been to a more compassionate doctor in my life. Although he is a surgeon, and a EXCELLENT one at that- his demeanor is anything but that of a surgeon's. He spends more time with me in office visits than my primary care doctor ever has! Great bed side manner. He seemed completely dedicated to correcting my many ENT problems- and he has!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

Rated one of top doctors in New York and for good reason. Helpful compassionate kind. Could not have been more thrilled with the services I received from him. Probably the best ENT surgeon in the country- I have been to many and am a physician myself. Never met such a kind skilled surgeon in all my life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2009

Dr. Robert Pincus has been my doctor for many years now. I've recommended him to family, friends and neighbors without reservation and will continue to do so. Dr. Pincus is personable, loves sharing his extensive knowledge and expertise, and gently but firmly encourages his vast number of patients to take responsibility for their health and well~being. He practices what he preaches and is the best advertisement for his simple and effective preventative methods. He looks so healthy and happy to be alive! Dr. Pincus is compassionate, patient, caring, a great listener and sharer. He's a fascinating man, whip~smart, knows his stuff... a world~renowned, top~rated physician. His staff is professional, efficient, effective and all very courteous, helpful and respectful. When I recently experienced severe financial hardship, he worked with me on fees not covered by insurance~such a rare, generous physician! God bless Dr. Pincus! He's one of the very best there is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2009

Dr. Pincus is a wonderful human being! He is very kind and respectful and knows his specialty. You can tell he really likes helping people. He will put you at ease the minute he walks in the door. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Pincus is a spectacular doctor who is willing to take time to explain your medical condition. He is concerned with preventative healthcare, but if surgical intervention is required his scheduling and surgical teams respond quickly and graciously. A first-rate doctor with a first-rate staff of medical professionals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Best doctor I have ever been to. Helpful and overall wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815028].votes_count ]]