Dr. Steven E. Saltman

Grad. Year: 1971

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Steven E. Saltman has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven E."
RID: 1687862
16/01/12 4 4 5 5 Wonderful, caring Doctor? He is very knowledgeable and thorough.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1244673
06/09/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Saltman treated my mother for years for an overactive thyroid, and our family thought the world of him, so when I developed gestational diabetes during my already high risk pregnancy, it was a "no-brainer" that the endocrinologist I would go to would be Dr. Saltman. I was very saddened and anxious about my condition, and I'm sure any other physician would have been annoyed by me, but Dr. Saltman was so kind and patient, I always felt reassured. Dr. Saltman has a well deserved reputation for being extremely thorough and caring, and it served me very well. Thanks in large part to Dr. Saltman, my baby boy did not suffer any of the possible negative effects of my gestational diabetes. Also, even though I'd had my last appointment with him, Dr. Saltman came to visit me in the hospital and had the staff monitor my blood sugar and report to him. THANK YOU DR. SALTMAN for being SO WONDERFUL!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1176366
25/05/10 3 4 5 5 Kind and respectful. Has successfully diagnosed problems with unusual presentations, is persistent in solving problems, and follows up carefully and conscientously. I can't say enough good things about him, and would recommend him to all my friends.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 941140
20/07/09 5 5 5 5 You know you have the best doctor when someone tells you that they have the best doctor and you say that you have the best doctor and you realize you both have the same doctor. This has happened to me more than once when discussing Dr. Saltman.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 410450
15/03/07 5 5 5 My husband and I have used Dr. Saltman as our primary physician for 25 years or so and find him to be brilliant, caring, a gentle man and a gentleman.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user