Rate Dr. Howard B. Baum

Dr. Howard B. Baum's Ratings

Dr. Baum is an attentive, careful and most importantly knowledgeable physician. I highly recommend him to all in need of a highly competent gastroenterologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2426253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

I read the comments in this forum and had great expectations from this doctor. After having to wait over an hour beyond my appointment time, the doctor saw me for just 5 min. and gave me every test conceivable, including endoscopy! After seeing the doctor I was asked to go to another room to give my blood. A nurse drew my blood and after I went back home I found that I have a huge blood clot under my arm! The blood clot stayed there for over a week!! I have never had such a horrible experience. I was even thinking of suing the doctor and took photos of my arm. I couldn't trust a doctor's staff that cannot even draw blood... I cancelled my endoscopy appointment and never went back to the doctor. The doctor's chamber didn't even contact me to discuss the blood test results. Surprise surprise - after a month they still sent a $400 bill!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Definitely the best gastroenterologist you will ever have and face. He speaks to you like a friend or family member. He cares for patient unlike any doctor who would treat you like another patient. for him, every patient is valuable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815261].votes_count ]]