You may also like

Rate Dr. Austin R. Colohan

Dr. Austin R. Colohan's Ratings

I had surgery September the 15th 2014 and my back surgery turn out wonderful the doctor said it should be 80% better but it is 100 percent better I like Dr Colohan: but I didn't like the nurses in the hospital because they were not responsive enough for me you have to wait too long for them to assist you, over thirty min.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

I had neck surgery in 2009. My vocal chords were paralyzed for over 3 years. When the office was notified all they did was refer me to an ENT. I had corrective surgery in 2013. I was very unhappy with Dr. Colohan's lack of concern. I lost my job of ten years because I couldn't speak with clients anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

I had back surgery (X-STOP implantation). The surgery was a failure, I am worse than before. I should have gotten a second and even third opinion before the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Colohan performed by back surgery. He and his staff were wonderful. They all were knowlegable, kind and very professional. I would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815282].votes_count ]]