Rate Dr. Amir Moradi

Dr. Amir Moradi's Ratings

I had rhinoplasty by Dr. Moradi and I was extremely pleased and satisfied. My nose looks absolutely 100% better and he was such a caring, friendly doctor that never failed to answer my questions. Highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr morardi is very good and always strives for perfection! He has a kind and gentle bedside manner. He never tries to talk you in to anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Moradi and his staff are incredible! I receive knowledgeable and compassionate care each and every visit to Dr. Moradi's office. I have been a patient for 10 plus years, and this is ultimately because of the exceptional service and care that is always provided to me. Dr. Moradi and his staff truly care about their patients. My friend and I routinely visit the office for various procedures. I have received a multitude of compliments about my skin and its refreshed appearance. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, Dr. Moradi has turned back the hands of time, which is evident by my more youthful look. Dr. Moradi is always on the cutting edge of new procedures and products. Dr. Moradi's office has been chosen to conduct various studies which gives invaluable feedback to patients and the medical field. Many people do not realize the distinguished honor of having been chosen to conduct these studies, which gives such valuable feedback to both practitioners and patients. Dr. Moradi's office has been hand selected to conduct numerous studies which gives the feedback from which everyone can benefit from. I will continue to be a patient for another ten years, as Dr Moradi and his staff have made me feel and look better than I ever could have imagined. It is a pleasure being a patient at Dr. Moradi's office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

In an effort to look one's best women search for a physician who has the skills and latest products and services to hopefully turn back the clock. While I have not had actual plastic surgery from Dr. Moradi, I have seen his natural looking results on friends. At one time or another, I have dealt with almost every member of Dr. Moradi's staff for non-invasive procedures to tighten and lighten as well as Botox and now fillers from Dr. M himself. What I appreciate most is that Dr. Moradi is a perfectionist researching the latest technology and products. He has also hired and trained a staff that follows the same professional standards. While there are many products & services from which to choose I have never felt I was being "pitched" or "sold". To me, the most important thing to consider for cosmetic services is how one is treated if the results are not as expected. Dr. Moradi insists on touching up & perfecting the procedure until he has the result intended - at no cost to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2426269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Been going here for a while, had no isses. I figure it is worth noting that I think Dr.Moradi bought the whole place in 2011, and its gotten WAY better since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Dr. Moradi's office is by far the best facial plastic surgeon I have ever been to. He and his office strive for excellence, and they always make sure your results are perfect. His staff is extremely friendly and knowledgable and they have the most amazing Aesteticians available. I truly would never trust any other office with my face. I have never felt so good, and that is thanks to Dr. Moradi!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

My experience with this Dr. and his staff has always been very good. He does GREAT BOTOX! His manner is very professional and his staff is caring and competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

I go to Dr Moradi soley for botox and fillers ONLY. I don't know if he does a good job with surgey but I think he does a great job with the Botox. I have been to 8 different people/places for botox treatments and he is one of the best. Great steady hand and mild touch. It lasts about 3 months for me which is just the way my body is. I just got filler from him in my eyes and so I don't know how that will turn out but I trust him so far. I do recommend him for Botox. They have never tried to upsell me. They tell me about their specials but so does everyone else. I never feel pushed in to anything. Great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

I began interviewing plastic surgeons four years ago in San Diego. The list was gathered from recommendations of other doctors, friends and acquaintances. Several interviews and only mildly content I met Dr. Moradi. It was immediate. He answered every question perfectly, I felt safe and he had alternatives that were not previously offered. Three years later, several procedures behind me, I look better today than five years ago. His recommendations are realistic and the desired effect from each is above and beyond what I expected. There are many alternatives, unique to each of us and Dr. Moradi's office provides what YOU need. My friend's complete face lift is amazing, natural, perfect. I know when the time is right, my facelift will be exciting and done at the right time. I never felt pressure, the price is right (did I mention the best BOTOX and RESTYLANE experience, EVER!!!) and his staff is helpful and professional. I am thankful to be in the best care as I get older!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

I had consult with Dr. Moradi for upper and lower blepharoplasty. My consultation with him was not very helpful. I was glad that I went to another plastic surgeon in Carmel Valley and result of my blepharoplasty is excellent!! Dr. Moradi's clinic deals more with aesthetics and lasers. If you live in San Diego, I recommend Dr. Nasrin Mani for your laser needs. I just had Thermage and Fraxel and result is excellent!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][815466].votes_count ]]