Dr. Juan E. Posada

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Juan E. Posada has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.7
RID: 2381333
21/07/12 5 5 5 5 This doctor is extremely good, better than most of the doctors in the area. He understands the culture and their needs. The only doctor that takes care of your needs without any interest. He speaks Spanish. My mother was cured by him. I won't go to a different doctor
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 916077
17/06/09 1 1 1 1 My mom was being treated by this doctor for 2 years. He told her that he was getting older and did not need to do house work. She had terrible cough and her joints were hurting. Finally when my mom had no cure he said she might be really ill. Until we went to another doctor they told us she had cancer. That clinic does not have the staff needed to run a clinic. Starting with the receptionist to the doctors. Please for your own good be careful when you decide to go there.
RID: 577266
28/04/08 1 1 1 3 The staff members are very rude. When I told the doctor, he dismissed my complaint and made me feel helpless. Most of my appointments, I don't even get to see him. He has his physician's assistant, Dolores, handle many of his patients appointments. I think of his office mire like a clinic. They overbook folks and bills the insured unnecessarily to cover expenses for others who are not covered. Staff are too preoccupied with the perks delivered by drug sales people. The front receptionist are like former welfare recipients and CET rejects who got lucky with this job. They are too comfortable and feel they are irreplaceable. We are switching MDs immediately.