Rate Dr. Jacqueline M. Lamb

Dr. Jacqueline M. Lamb's Ratings

excellent doctor, excellent care, lovely person. Couldn't be happier! Best ever. Does the RIGHT thing not the easy thing, very informative, caring, great medicine!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

Jaquelyn Lamb is truly the worst doctor I have ever encountered. I am a Registered Nurse and I have never met a more incompetent doctor in my 20 year career. She has misdiagnosed my mother on multiple occasions and I am considering legal action. I truly am astounded that she is practicing medicine.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

Pleasant helpful staff, but the DO was often unavailable. Thankfully was in a practice that had an afterhours clinic by referral. Could not recommend as a primary physician.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Worst doctor I have ever met. Rude, supercilious, terrible, unappealing appearance as well.

Submitted April 2, 2010 | flag

GREAT 1st meeting. Makes great 1st impression. Doesn't "Jump the Gun" and order tests thet un not needed.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2009 | flag

She was wonderful! Spent the time explaining what I needed and why. I would go back to her anytime and highly recommend her to others.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag

I too saw Dr. Lamb in urgent care on a weekend, and I feel I got better attention and care from her than from my pcp and specialists that I had seen! I wish I could see her regularly. I was surprised at how much she knew about my specific problem.

Submitted July 16, 2008 | flag

She was REALLY Crabby. Had to see her because she was the "on call" dr at the medical center that my Primary Dr works out of. My philosophy is that if you don't like your job, then get another one.

Submitted April 27, 2008 | flag