Dr. Jacqueline M. Lamb

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Jacqueline M. Lamb has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5196837
20/02/14 5 5 5 5 excellent doctor, excellent care, lovely person. Couldn't be happier! Best ever. Does the RIGHT thing not the easy thing, very informative, caring, great medicine!  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jacqueline" to "Jacqueline M."
RID: 2549540

03/02/13 3 3 1 1 Jaquelyn Lamb is truly the worst doctor I have ever encountered. I am a Registered Nurse and I have never met a more incompetent doctor in my 20 year career. She has misdiagnosed my mother on multiple occasions and I am considering legal action. I truly am astounded that she is practicing medicine.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 1774843
21/03/12 5 2 1 2 Pleasant helpful staff, but the DO was often unavailable. Thankfully was in a practice that had an afterhours clinic by referral. Could not recommend as a primary physician.  Respond
RID: 1141927
02/04/10 1 5 1 1 Worst doctor I have ever met. Rude, supercilious, terrible, unappealing appearance as well.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1042107
24/11/09 4 4 5 5 GREAT 1st meeting. Makes great 1st impression. Doesn't "Jump the Gun" and order tests thet un not needed.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1019168
27/10/09 5 5 5 5 She was wonderful! Spent the time explaining what I needed and why. I would go back to her anytime and highly recommend her to others.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 639757
16/07/08 5 5 5 5 I too saw Dr. Lamb in urgent care on a weekend, and I feel I got better attention and care from her than from my pcp and specialists that I had seen! I wish I could see her regularly. I was surprised at how much she knew about my specific problem.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 576740
27/04/08 5 5 1 2 She was REALLY Crabby. Had to see her because she was the "on call" dr at the medical center that my Primary Dr works out of. My philosophy is that if you don't like your job, then get another one.
Insurance: CIGNA