Dr. David K. Trager

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. David K. Trager has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David K."

14/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "SAN JOSE" to "Los Gatos"
RID: 2486183
29/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Trager and his staff are incredible! He is on time and very helpful. I have a son with Down Syndrome and has some major medical issues and Dr. Trager is fabulous with emailing us and calling when we need him and a quick response. I delivered 2 of my children at Good Sam and Dr. Trager was there within minutes of my delivery to evaluate and welcome my children:) He has also helped us with referrals for behaviorists, ENT's and pulmonolgists. He helped us coordinate the team of Dr's for my son as we moved back into the area. He is an incredible Dr and person- your family will definitely be well taken care of!
RID: 2341944
09/07/12 2 4 2 2 Not a great experience with the doc. Assistants and office crew is so so.  Respond
RID: 1164482
06/05/10 5 5 5 5 My four kids all love Dr. Trager! He has been our pediatrician since we moved here and is the best ever. He is always on time, spends LOTS of time with us and even answers my email questions at night. He is always super helpful, knows the answers to all my questions and gives great, useful advice on feeding, potty training and sleep. His staff, especially Toni and Susan, are amazing. We love our doctor visits!!
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 858131
10/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. David Trager is the best pediatrician in the San Jose Area. He is the nicest, most caring doctor! He is available by email which is a major bonus and his reply time is unbelievable. He is also very connected with pediatric doctors in the Lucile Packard/Stanford community. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Trager!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 852334
03/04/09 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Trager. We've been going to him since 2004. He truly cares about our children and their well being. He is not only a good doctor but he is a good person. He is always kind and friendly. Our 4 year old actually likes going to the doctor because he's so nice! And he corresponds via e-mail which is so helpful. He always returns my e-mails within a day unless he's out of town. My husband and I feel so blessed that we found him.
RID: 694308
01/10/08 5 5 4 5 Did a great job with my son. He can be really quick in his exam time so make sure to write down your questions. His nurse does a great job giving shots - very fast. He also responds quickly to email questions.
RID: 576598
27/04/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. David Trager is the best Pediatrician in this area. My daughter was in the ER a year ago, on the way there we called him and he called the ER attending to take care of us. The next day he showed up at 7:00am to check on her. Their practice is also a part of Stanford and when in doubt Dr. Trager has no problem calling in specialist, how many Doctors do you know that does this? If you are lucky and his practice has an opening, I would recommend him, no questions asked. Our daughter was diagnosed with a very rare condition and Dr. Trager and his staff went out of their way to learn about HI/HA GDH, you will not find this type of office anywhere. Most Doctors just pass you off to a specialist not RAMBLC, they care about each and every child. Thank You RAMBLC Medical. This place has the ALOHA Spirit, hard to find away from the Islands. Mahalo, Dr. Trager, you and your staff will forever be a part of our Ohana. We were blessed to have found you.Thank you Dr.G.Rosenberg for the referral.
Insurance: Aetna