Dr. Monique L. Manganelli

Dr. Monique L. Manganelli

Rate Dr. Monique L. Manganelli

Dr. Monique L. Manganelli's Ratings

Dr. Manganeli is a good doctor but her staff are the worst! My first visit I had to sit and listen to them yell at each other for not answering the phones, it was seriously uncomfortable. They did not care who heard them. After I called the office a few times I can see why. I have been put on hold every time I have called and forgotten about several times and when they do choose to speak with you they are short and rude on the phone. They also refuse to call back my pharmacy to fill a prescription. Overall, the staff lack social skills and basic customer service.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

I came to this office for hyperthyroidism. Two months into treatment I was overprescribed methimazole and told to go through RAI treatment. RAI treatment was unnecessary because I responded so well to the medication. After RAI treatment, I wasn't even checked on and came close to falling into a myxedema coma. When it came time for hormone replacement I was under dosed for 6 months with Synthroid 50 mcg for someone with no thyroid function. When I requested for a medication increase, and had a sensitivity to the medication my concerns were ignored and was told to exercise more as the solution. I had to spend time titrating the dose myself in order to accept the medicine. I wasted 3 years with this doctor over a simple hormone condition that could have been controlled or resolved within a period of a couple of months.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!! She refuses to return calls. She won't look you in the eye. She is unwilling to help me. She won't communicate with my PCP or other specialist I see. I am stuck with her because of my insurance and the other Dr. in the office, Dr. Jeffrey Sandler is a crock. He is MEAN, he swears at his staff and constantly yells at them. There have been a few times I have left in tears because I can't get any answers. If I could afford a REAL Dr., I would switch in a heart beat. She has proven to me time and time again, she really does NOT care.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

I agree with the other posters comments, Dr. Manganelli is an A+++++ physician, and the only complaints I have are with the office itself, not Dr. Manganelli. Anyone with any endocrine/metabolism related problem would bennefit from her expertise. I have been to many doctors, and few are as thorough and caring as she is. Unfortunately the office itself can be unorganized, and I have had the problem of missing paperwork several times. Despite the chaotic nature of the office and office staff, I will continue to go because Dr. Manganelli is a superb, top-notch physician. As a diabetic patient, I would be lost without her, she has help me tremendously in managing my condition.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Manganelli is conscientious, thorough, concerned. She is a gem in a rather low-tech disagreeable office, where the staff seems extremely stressed. I do not like going to the office, but I do like seeing Dr. Manganelli. I have had trouble getting test results on a timely basis.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2010 | flag

My experience with Dr. Manganelli has always been good. She listens well, is very present, knows her field, cares. In spite of her high quality, I really dislike going to that office, which belongs to another physician. The helpful support staff seems too stressed and overworked.

Submitted June 7, 2010 | flag

I had the pleasure of listening to the front desk staff get yelled at by another employee. Most of the staff are pleasant, but one woman in particular is consistently rude, unhelpful, and visibly stressed every time I'm there. One day when I was called to pick up lab orders, she literally threw up her hands in exasperation when she could not find them. I arrive early for appts. but have waited up to an hour to be seen. The doctor seems fairly knowledgeable, but the experience with the office in general has left me with little confidence that my care is taken seriously.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Manganelli is the BEST. She is my third endo. I fly in from Santa Fe New Mexico, such is the level of respect and confidence that I have in her. She is an incredibly intelligent, thoughtful, concerned, kind, diligent doctor, who always goes the last mile for her patients and provides an always accurate diagnosis and correct remedy. I wish that everyone could have a doctor like her.

Submitted May 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. Manganelli is a wonderful doctor. I went there to get my thyroid checked. She suggested I get a couple of blood tests done. Another endocrinologist I visited before ordered a lot more blood tests. But Dr. Monique pinpointed to what exactly needs to be tested. I like the way she talks to patients, always open to questions. Never rushes through an appointment. When I asked her about ob-gyns and other pregnancy related questions, she was kind enough to clarify them for me even though that wasn't her business. She's quite knowledgable and patient-friendly. The wait time in her office was about 20min during both my visits.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2008 | flag

I would drive an hour to see Dr. Monique L. Manganelli. My wife and I went for our appointment and she asked a TON of good, intelligent questions. At the end of our appointment, she ordered 9 different tests! Incredible. If you can get Dr. Manganelli, please do so. She is a doctor who is smart, intuitive and truly cares.

Submitted April 27, 2008 | flag