Dr. Ganiat Ajayi

Rate Dr. Ganiat Ajayi

Dr. Ganiat Ajayi's Ratings

Where did she go?
I had a appointment in June 2014, and her number is disconnectioned.
I loved her and wonder where she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I left my previous Dr. to find someone like Dr. J. I am very happy to have Dr. J as my psychiatrist. She is a very nice, caring, gentle and patient Dr. Sometimes I have long waits; however, I know for a fact that she is working very hard and listening with a caring heart to her patients ahead of me and that is why I sit patiently and not concern myself with the time. If my wife does not come (she is invited and welcomed by Dr. J), Dr. J listens to her voicemails, reviews her text messages before my appointment and relays those concerns, if any, to me and I am appreciative of that. There are not too many docters like Dr. J so I am thankful I found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. J has been instrumental in getting my live back on track. Nobody else had heard of Kratom and the addiction that comes with it. She has given me the proper medicine to rid myself of that for good as well as other medicines that were used to wean me that I know longer require. She takes the time to hear me out, offers her professional opinion and has knowledgeable therapist. She has great recommendations for group therapy for further support. If you want to be free of addictions, this is the place to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I have been a patient for 3 years. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr J really cares about her patients and helping to solve them. She takes the time to listen and includes my opinion for my treatment. Wait times can be a little long sometimes but that is due to Dr J taking the extra time with each patient. Rating A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

The time spent with Dr. Ajayi is worth the wait. She really cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

There is a minimum wait to see a medical professional of at least two to three hours. Appointments are routinely screwed up. Though scheduled to see "Dr. J" several times, it seems like she's rarely in the office. I have yet to actually sit down with her. Thank goodness Beth (the PA) is so great so she can take up the considerable slack. All in all, I would give this practice a miss unless there are absolutely no other options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Ajayi is a great doctor and I have seen her for over 6 years for my mental care needs. The Staff is generally professional and knowledgeable and I have had know problems with appointments or getting prescriptions. I always have enough time to see the doctor and don't mind the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

The front staff is a bit of a pain to work with, however the Doctors, Nurses, and Therapists are wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

POOR I WOULD NOT SEND MY DOG BACK TO THIS PLACE MY SON HAS RUN OUT OF HIS MEDS HE WENT ONE TIME AND WE WAITED 4 HOURS THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUTT DOWN WE DIDNT GET TO SEE THE DOCTOR AND MY SON CAME FROM PEACHFORD HOSPTITAL AMD WE WENT TO SEE DR J AND WE DIDNT SEE HER NOW HES OUT OF HIS MEDS I CALLED THEM ON MONDAY THEY SAY IT TAKES 48 HOURS AND NOW ITS FRIDAY AND HES OUT OF MEDS AND i DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE THEY DONT RETURN YOUR CALLS AND MY SON IS 11 YEARS OLD AND NOW HE CAN GO THROUGH WITHDRAWLS i HAVE CALLED THEM AND THEY TOLD ME THE NURSE WOULDNT BE IN UNTIL 2 PM THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUTT DOWN ASAP Psychiatrist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816120].votes_count ]]