Rate Dr. Stephanie A. Booth

Dr. Stephanie A. Booth's Ratings

Uncaring, lack of follow up , lack of compassion.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Booth is extremely arrogant, uncaring and flat out rude. Same goes for her assistant, Crystal. They are not compassionate and not helpful at all. She diagnosed me with SLE and used several harmful medications which didn't work for my case only to tell me two years later she's not really sure of my diagnosis. Crystal has lied to me repeatedly. Booth referred me to several other specialists and then disagreed with tjem about everything. Now, because of her negligence and lack of interest in actually helping patients, I'm scheduled for surgery next week. I am disgusted with both of them and will. Never recommend her. If I should find that I don't have SLE, she's going to have a nasty lawsuit on her hands.

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

I received a referral through my oncologist to see Dr. Booth, but Booth refused to see me because her office cancelled my appointment day of. They had misinformed me of her office location and I was 10 minutes late. They said they would reschedule my appointment and never called back. When I called to reschedule, they refused to book an appointment because of her new "cancellation policy". After going back to my general doc, she referred me to Booth as well. I thought, surely they will help me this time. Dr. Booth still refuses to see me and will not take calls from new patients. She and her staff are incredibly rude and unhelpful to those who are in desperate need of treatment.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

Takes the time to explain the condition, discuss medicines that can help and allowing the patient to be a partner in the treatment.

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

Very unprofecional waiting for long long time first They Have the wrong person . Wait more time and They cancel My app Dr to busy to see me wrong

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

I trust Dr Booth completely. She talks to me like I have an IQ, like I am current with information on my condition and like an intelligent adult. She is the doctor and she gives me her educated ideas, I can agree or disagree, and if I disagree we further discuss the issues. Granted, there are times when I have to wait past my appointed time, but if I schedule correctly (first in the morning or first after lunch) I can usually get around the fact that she stays with EVERY patient (including me/you) until the discussion is complete. Sean's job is to allow Dr Booth to spend time with her patients, and he does his job remarkably well and with good humor (granted, it is "back east" humor which can take a smidge of understanding, but since I am from back east too I enjoy the banter). The office staff is courteous, remembers who I am every time, and are always pleasant to deal with. Having RA is not the most pleasant experience, and I'm glad I have a support team I can completely trust.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Booth had a lot of knowledge on treating myrheumatoid arthritis, i feel a lot better and her staff was rather helpful.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Booth has helped me to turn my health around. I was in serious condition in the hospital only four years ago. Before I went to see her, I needed assistance walking at times and had zero energy. She is very direct with her patients and told me what I needed to do to help myself. Step by step. Three years later and I'm feeling better than I've ever felt and even jogging and exercising regularly. Being healthy is a full time job and I cannot thank Dr. Booth for all her great advice and care. Sean her assistant is also a great asset to her office. He always returns my calls right away and has a smile for me whenever I'm in for a checkup. Great, great doctor.

Submitted March 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Booth is a wonderful doctor. She was the third physician i saw after being misdiagnosed by two other doctors. She has done thourogh exams and been very straight to the point about my diagnosis and treatmen. Sean is awesome as well. If you are looking for a salesman type of attitude from this office, you might not be the best fit. Everyone that comes into that office is in pain, you are not the only one. I am 32yrs old and was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis. She let me know how i can help myself and what we needed to do together to get this done.

Submitted May 4, 2009 | flag

I visted Dr. Stephanie Booth for a year, but in the last week, I visited 2 times. The first time, she wanted to go over my records and confirm I had 12 hot spots from gout. The second meeting in 5 days, I brought all my medications, and she recorded them again on top of Walgreen's providing this info. She wrote 3 presciptions I had already: allopurinol, colbenemid, prednisone that I had been taking for a year. She gave me a cortisone shot - for 2 hours of relief. My pain level spiked at 7, and I collapsed on the floor and hit my head in the livingroom concrete -she showed zero interest or emotion. My body was drained and exhausted from the pain; I was having chest issues as a result of the stress. I thought on Monday she would address this. I went in on Monday, she gave me the scrips and sent me on my way without even discussing my pain. She said to call if I had more pain even at 3am 'someone is on duty.' I called on Friday when pain was at level 6 - nurse took info. No action.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2008 | flag