Rate Dr. Stephanie A. Booth

Dr. Stephanie A. Booth's Ratings

Honestly, i love Dr Booth and have seen her for many years even though they no longer accept my insurance. That being said when she got a new assistant, Crystal it has been terrible. I'm done. Shopping for a new Dr now, which is terrible because i like Dr Booth and i've never been made to wait as others have noted. Every time i need an RX refill it is just such a hassle to deal with Crystal. She doesn't communicate well and it is like pulling teeth to get options laid out. I asked some friends for a referral and one of them responded that she really likes Dr Booth but that her staff is terrible... Bingo....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2661957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I read some of the comments regarding Dr. Booth and her staff. I can honestly say that yes at times there is an hour delay from your appointment time and actually seeing Dr. Booth however I feel this is due to the fact that she takes the time to listen to you and discusses the treatments she feels is best and gets your opinion on the suggestions. I feel like this is a partnership between doctor and patient. RA is a hard disease to treat. My sister also has RA, she lives south of Houstion, and has gone the same gambit of trial and error in the medications. Dr. Booth is very honest when she says that medications is a trial to see which medications are effective as each case if unique in how the patient responds. I will continue to see Dr. Booth as I have total faith in her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Uncaring, lack of follow up , lack of compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Booth is extremely arrogant, uncaring and flat out rude. Same goes for her assistant, Crystal. They are not compassionate and not helpful at all. She diagnosed me with SLE and used several harmful medications which didn't work for my case only to tell me two years later she's not really sure of my diagnosis. Crystal has lied to me repeatedly. Booth referred me to several other specialists and then disagreed with tjem about everything. Now, because of her negligence and lack of interest in actually helping patients, I'm scheduled for surgery next week. I am disgusted with both of them and will. Never recommend her. If I should find that I don't have SLE, she's going to have a nasty lawsuit on her hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I received a referral through my oncologist to see Dr. Booth, but Booth refused to see me because her office cancelled my appointment day of. They had misinformed me of her office location and I was 10 minutes late. They said they would reschedule my appointment and never called back. When I called to reschedule, they refused to book an appointment because of her new "cancellation policy". After going back to my general doc, she referred me to Booth as well. I thought, surely they will help me this time. Dr. Booth still refuses to see me and will not take calls from new patients. She and her staff are incredibly rude and unhelpful to those who are in desperate need of treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Takes the time to explain the condition, discuss medicines that can help and allowing the patient to be a partner in the treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Very unprofecional waiting for long long time first They Have the wrong person . Wait more time and They cancel My app Dr to busy to see me wrong

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

I trust Dr Booth completely. She talks to me like I have an IQ, like I am current with information on my condition and like an intelligent adult. She is the doctor and she gives me her educated ideas, I can agree or disagree, and if I disagree we further discuss the issues. Granted, there are times when I have to wait past my appointed time, but if I schedule correctly (first in the morning or first after lunch) I can usually get around the fact that she stays with EVERY patient (including me/you) until the discussion is complete. Sean's job is to allow Dr Booth to spend time with her patients, and he does his job remarkably well and with good humor (granted, it is "back east" humor which can take a smidge of understanding, but since I am from back east too I enjoy the banter). The office staff is courteous, remembers who I am every time, and are always pleasant to deal with. Having RA is not the most pleasant experience, and I'm glad I have a support team I can completely trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Booth had a lot of knowledge on treating myrheumatoid arthritis, i feel a lot better and her staff was rather helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2011

Dr. Booth has helped me to turn my health around. I was in serious condition in the hospital only four years ago. Before I went to see her, I needed assistance walking at times and had zero energy. She is very direct with her patients and told me what I needed to do to help myself. Step by step. Three years later and I'm feeling better than I've ever felt and even jogging and exercising regularly. Being healthy is a full time job and I cannot thank Dr. Booth for all her great advice and care. Sean her assistant is also a great asset to her office. He always returns my calls right away and has a smile for me whenever I'm in for a checkup. Great, great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816314].votes_count ]]