Rate Dr. William M. Lewis

Dr. William M. Lewis's Ratings

Great Doc. Generally very knowledgeable, helpful, and honest. He will tell you if he is out of his element or doesn't know something. He will consult with the appropriate specialist to direct your care. Very polite and respectful, a little quirky will do what he needs to do to get to the bottom of something. I have been satisfied with my care.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2009 | flag

Great doctor (DO). He tells you when he doesn't have an answer and will give referrals when needed. Ego is in-check and will treat you like a person. I don't feel like I'm in for a "rapid oil change" type of checkup. I definitely recommend Dr. Lewis. His nurse has rarely been available and is sometimes hard to get a callback from, but hasn't been a problem yet.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Very nice guy, listens well. He really does try and understand what will help you and is not arrogant. He also tries to avoid putting you on meds you may not need-he's a DO-but gives out referrals very quickly and is very flexible and understanding. He's a great guy.

Submitted April 25, 2008 | flag