Rate Dr. Steven R. Koe

Dr. Steven R. Koe's Ratings

He is an amazing doctor. Don't listen to any of the mean comments anywhere because he is the opposite of those things. He took care of me when I was very sick and he never fails to see me in the hospital or give me the medicine I need.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Dangerous, just interested in making money and back office girl is extremely rude and always with a mean, scary frown. Very disappointing experience and will never go back!!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend this doctor!!! He is amazing and very caring he answers all questions and does not watch the clock. For everybody negative u r probably a bad patient and not cooperative. Anyway the staff is really kind. I highly suggest going to this doctor

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr Koe has been my doctor for years. He takes the time and effort to know what's going on.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

Have a long wait..total waste of money & time..he doesn't have any knowledge....

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

He is very passive as other have suggested. I will run away from him. He lacks knowledge. Maybe his MD from outside USA responsible for that. Always go for 2nd opinion.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

Limited knowledge and do not share. More interested in enrolling new patients.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

I think he is a great doctor. He and his staff have always helped me out when I needed it. I'm surprised people find his staff rude. I've never found anyone to be rude. In fact, it has always been quite the opposite.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

Great doctor, I've been going to Dr. Koe since high school; 9 years later I'm still going to him. He doesn't have you waiting long and you can call him at the last minute and he will schedule you in. Marilyn is also a delight to work with she always understands your urgency and is on top of referrals and scheduling you soon. Highly recommend him!

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Koe should not be practicing medicine, his knowledge is poor, only interest is in billing the maxium per patient.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag