Dr. Rupinder K. Mann

Rate Dr. Rupinder K. Mann

Dr. Rupinder K. Mann's Ratings

DR MANN IS THE MOST DIFFICULT DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. THE PROBLEMS START WHEN YOU CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. SHE IS NOT IN THE OFFICE FRIDAYS AND DUE TO HER HABITUAL TARDINESS SHE HAS VERY FEW APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE. IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET AN APPOINTMENT IT IS SUGGESTED YOU SHOW UP 30-45 MINUTES AFTER THE APPOINTMENT TIME. I HAVE NO WENT TO ONE APPOINTMENT IN 2 YEARS THAT SHE HAS NOT COME INTO THE EXAM ROOM 30 MINUTES LATE. THE STAFF (WHICH IS EXTREMMLY RUDE AND NOT TO BRIGHT) WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO GET YOUR BLOOD PREASURE ASK HOW YOU ARE FEELING AND THEN SHOVE YOU BACK IN THE WAITING ROOM. WHEN YOU FINALLY GE TO SEE THE DOCTOR YOU BEST HAVE ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS IN ORDER. ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS I SHE HAS SPENT LESS THAN 5 MINUTES IN THE ROOM WITH ME. THE LAST TIME SHE CAME IN LOOKED AT ME AND SAID GO GET XRAYS ON THE PART OF THE BODY IN QUESTION ASKED IF ANYTHING ELSE WAS WRONG AND LEFT. SHE ALSO TOLD ME TO COME BACK IN TWO TO THREE WEEKS.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

If you want a doctor who rushes through things, doesn't listen and rushes you out the door. I finally saw the doctor an hour and 15 minutes after my scheduled appointment. Never once did anyone in that office apologize for the delay. She needs to get a handle on her appointment scheduler and retrain her. You should never have to wait more that 30 minutes in a Doctors office.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

compassionate,competent and caring doctor.saved my wife's life.i am relieved I found her.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag

1) I got a bill for $20 co-pay in August, months after seeing the doc. Went to office with receipts. Got a call the next day saying bill was not owed. Continued to get bill through the end of the year. It's now Feb and they are turning it over to a Collection Agency -- for a bill I do not owe. 2) I needed a pre-op physical for cataract surgery. The doc sent me for blood tests that were not part of why I was in to see her. They sent a bill for $1300. BCBS refused charges of $1100 and paid just under $100 -- I ended up paying $106. Why the bill for $1300 in the first place?

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

Very proffesional ,great sense of humor,very compassionate and approachable.

Submitted April 25, 2008 | flag