Rate Dr. Douglas Harris

Dr. Douglas Harris's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Harris is outstanding. He cares about his patients and is very knowledgable, giving wise advice for treatment. He has been amazing with my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr.Harris has been my dentist for 20 years. I can say without reservation that throughout this period, the quality of his work and his advice has never been anything less than world class. He is consistently ahead of the curve when it comes to his technical knowledge and is exceptionally rigorous in applying it to his work. New is not necessarily better if it does not meet his exacting standards. And when it comes to the bottom line, it is his patients' rather than his own that always comes first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr. Harris is not only a great dentist but an artist. His reconstructive work is amazing. I will not go another dentist. I hope he doesn't retire for a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

Dr. Harris has been my family dentist for many years. Most helpful and understanding person I have ever met. Will always only recommend what is really needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Dr. Harris is the most knowledgable and informative doctor I've ever had. His staff is also first rate - professional, friendly and courteous. My highest recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Amongst the ones I've visited before he's the best. Unlike others he considers the ordeal and financial impact his patient may go through before recomending a treatment. Everytime I visit him I always say "this can't be Canada because such doctor doesn't exist anywhere else in here..." While we loose the good ones to US and have to work with the mediocres he's the best and thank god he's in Ottawa!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

I am a new patient of Dr. Harris and quite frankly I wish I had known him 30 years ago. An incredably knowledgeable Doctor with exceptional compassion and chair-side manner. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

Dr. Harris is an amazing dentist. Very conservative in his practice but very knowledgeable. I hope he doesn't retire at least for another couple more decades. It is very hard to come by doctors as great as he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2010

Excellent Dentist, skilled and up-to-date with techniques but still gentle and settling. Friendly staff; clean, reputable, communicative. Always a great experience when I'm there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][816763].votes_count ]]