Rate Dr. Garth D. Rosenberg

Dr. Garth D. Rosenberg's Ratings

I wasn't aware of insurance coverage for my veins but the staff walked me through the process very well. The treatment was much less painful than I had envisioned. My leg felt great the next day! Thanks to Dr. Rosenberg and his staff.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

I as so thankful I was sent here for my varicose veins. I had several years of pain and swelling and it seemed that no doctor was able to solve the problem. My doctor sent me to Dr. Rosenberg and he really took the time to investigate and find the answer. I had back pressure in my leg veins causing the pain. As soon as I had the vein closed, my swelling was gone and currently I am pain free!

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

Very nice staff, good explanations. My treatment was very effective and nearly painless. I highly recommend for varicose vein problems.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

Have had pain in my legs for the past ten years. Researched for months to find a doctor / specialist in the Lansdowne area with excellent credentials and found Dr. Garth Rosenberg. Had my consult, etc and received insurance approval for the venous closure procedure. Okay, figured, I had nothing to lose so decided to have it done. I did not really think this procedure would help that much with my leg pain but it was worth a try. Two weeks after having my first leg done, I could not believe the difference in my two legs. NO PAIN IN MY RIGHT LEG but left leg was in constant pain and ached all the time!! I immediately scheduled an appointment for my other leg. I WISH I HAD DONE THIS YEARS AGO!!!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenberg to anyone having any issues/pain with your legs. Schedule a consult and get the expert advice and help you need. Good luck!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

I had a great experience. I wish I had found Dr. Rosenberg sooner

Submitted April 11, 2009 | flag

My mother is a patient with Dr. Rosenberg. I take her to her visits. His staff is very friendly and Dr. Rosenberg is wonderful. I have referred other patients to him and they have also spoke very highly of him. We need more doctors like him!!!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2009 | flag

Really nice doctor..easy going and answers questions well. I saw him for my leg veins and he took care of them quickly and effectively.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2008 | flag