Rate Dr. Jason J. Zalonis

Dr. Jason J. Zalonis's Ratings

Dr. Zalonis and his staff are the best! Very clean, punctual, friendly, and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Great doctor! Very friendly and easy going to talk to. Ended up having to get surgery and he was very comforting through the entire process. Office staff is extremely polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Best ever! Doesn't hurt; polite and friendly; great staff....what more could you want!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

I couldn't ask for a better result from the surgery this doctor performed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Came back a second time in 5 years.Would not have seen the doctor again if I wasn't pleased with him or his bedside manner.Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Dr Zalonis is VERY friendly, easygoing and down to earth, always greets me with a warm handshake and a smile. His office staff is some of the nicest I've ever dealt with, I've never been scheduled for an apppointment more than a week from the day I called and I've never sat in the waiting room for more than 15 minutes. Makes ingrown toenails a little more manageable, would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2011

Great staff, Super friendly, Very pleasant experience! First time I ever have been to a foot specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817340].votes_count ]]