Rate Dr. Yasir Alhassani

Dr. Yasir Alhassani's Ratings

Mother dignosis with breast cancer wasn't helpful acted as if he was irritated because he had to explain procedures to us. Didn't explain the stage of cancer mother had when we asked questions was very short with us and quick to leave room. Worse experience ever to have mother diagnosed with cancer and the specialist act as if didn't want to explain or know what was going on with patient's condition. Ordered blood work and didn't even tell us what they were for nurse talk to us more than doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr Al-Hassani is an excellent physician: caring, knowledgeable, honest and gives explanations you can understand. Took excellent care of my mother when diagnosed with a blood disorder and then later with her diagnosis of small cell lung cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

Dr.Al-Hassani is one of the most caring doctors that I have ever encountered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2010

Wonderful doctor. He was as concerned about my anemia as he was about his cancer patients. He took very good care of me and the treatment was what I needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

excellent and courteous service, seems knowlegible and thorough with his examination and follow up....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817528].votes_count ]]