Dr. Frank J. Cherpack

Dr. Frank J. Cherpack

Rate Dr. Frank J. Cherpack

Dr. Frank J. Cherpack's Ratings

I had two ingrown toenails that Dr. Frank Cherpack took care of painlessly and quickly in his office. He then applied something that prevents them from coming back. He even applied a numbing spray before he injected the needles to numb the area. I really appreciated his work, it was both quick and painfree. He distracted me tlking while doing the procedure. He followed it up with a detailed home care list. About a. Week later I had. Another follow up appointment, and my toes healed beautifully ! Betty was great too.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cherpack and his office manager Betty have been professional and great in handling my care and any questions that I may have.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cherpack has been taking care of my mother's feet for over a year now. She has Alzheimer's and is a diabetic. The care we get at Dr. Cherpack's office is always of the highest quality and he takes the time to make my mother comfortable and to feel she is important to him. We would recommend Dr. Cherpack to anyone in the Austin, Texas area that is looking of a great family Podiatrist.

Submitted April 23, 2008 | flag