Dr. Kenny E. Stall

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 06/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. Kenny E. Stall has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5570155
19/06/14 5 5 5 5 I got pregnant with a mirena iud - fired my last obgyn cause he never gave me a pregnancy test before taking mirena out of me- i didnt know i was pregnant until 16weeks- anyways stall stuck by my side thru it all- stayed after his shift was up in the hospital to deliver my baby- He will always be my doctor if i can help it
RID: 5448122
06/05/14 5 5 5 5 I am 24 dr stall delievered me when I was a baby so when I got Pregnant with my first I went to him. He explained everything to me very clearly. I ended up having to have a c- section after 22 hours of labor. I begged dr stall not to because I wanted to have a vaginal birth. He assured me he would try the second time. Low and behold 26 months later I had another healthy baby boy as a v bac. I am now pregnant with my third and if coarse I go see dr stall he is an excellently dr and I wouldn't see anyone else. The staff is all amazing although I did have a some what rude comment about how I hve 3 kids at 24 due to not using birth control. This wasn't unwanted in anyway and my husband and I were over joyed so hearin that comment was a little unsettling but I quickly got past it because I don't think she meant it the way I took it. Over all best obgyn ever!!!!
Paid (or co-pay): $500
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kenny" to "Kenny E."
RID: 2684638
20/06/13 5 5 5 5 I too love Dr. Stall, and I've only seen him twice, once in the office and once at the hospital surgery center. I'm not sure he treats patients at Johnson Memorial these days; you might want to look into that if you want to be seen there. My experience with surgery center at Community South was great, though.
RID: 2606405
03/04/13 5 5 5 5 I seen this docs ratings on here and made appointment with him. I am very happy I did I would highly recommend this doc to others. He truely cares about his patients and you are not a number. All the staff is caring and nice. He is knowledgeable and listens to you. Very down to earth and personable. I feel comfortable talking to him dont feel like he just does his job like most docs. He seems to actually care about patients best interest and enjoys his job helping people and you can tell.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2588454
18/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr stall is the Best Best ever. I' ve had other good doctors, but none as good. I'm 63yrs young. I have been seeing him the last 8 yrs since coming to Indiana. If I were to move out of state I'd come back just for his care. Never had a doctor that listened as well . Or cared as much. He will be my GYN forever
RID: 2524859
08/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Stall truly cares for his patients. He his thorough and only request tests when necessary. He is an excellent listener and provides various options for you to consider. I highly recommend Dr. Stall.
RID: 2415632
02/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Stall is the absolute best Dr. I have ever met, and I myself am a nurse. Dr. Kenny Stall, along with God, made it possible for my husband and I to be blessed with our beautiful little girl. I would recommend no other doctor. Thank you Dr. Stall!!!!!  Respond
RID: 2398777
11/08/12 3 5 5 5 Dr. Stall is a wonderful doctor. He listens to his patients and cares about them. He does not treat them like a number.
Respond

11/07/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "Greenwood" to "INDIANAPOLIS", Med School changed from "Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210" to "Ohio State University College Of Medicine"
RID: 1802254
26/03/12 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr Stall for 22 years I have had 3 healthy boys my oldest now 21 the second 19 and the 3rd is 13 i could not imagine going to any other doctor he is very knowledgeable helpful and very friendly doctor i would recommend him and have recommended him to all my family and friends ..
RID: 1522626
26/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.stall is so awesome! I had my second and final Pregnancy with him and I wish I could have gone to him my first too! He is great about making sure you get all your questions answered and that you understand the the answers given! He will give you a great and always interesting history lesson every time you go in! Bonnie at the front desk is also amazing!!! I don't know how she does it! Overall the greatest office in the whole state maybe even the whole country
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1515806
18/08/11 5 5 5 5 I had 5 pregnancies the first I misscaried and Dr. Stall was very compasionate and helped get me through it. My second went great and I was a teen mom and he didn't talk down to me and explained everything like he was your bestfriend to talk to even when I was very nervious about every pain and movment and called him after hours he was very understanding and reasuring lol.My 3rd one was high risk and I felt like I lived at the hospital but Dr. Stall was always very positive and when my water broke while I was in for some stomach pain at 29 wks he was very calm for me and got me through it. The 4th & 5th went great a little bed rest at the end but everything went ok. I had 1 miscarage,2 high risk pregnancies,3 cesarians... I could not imagine going to a different doctor. He shows you alot of compassion, calls you back in the middle of the night and gets you in quick. I would recomend him to anyone!!!
RID: 1279038
25/10/10 5 4 5 5 I have had Dr. Stall deliver two of my children and about to have a third. He is always very helpful and listens. I have come to his with concerns that were actually in the field of pediatrics and he still took the time to explain the facts to me and also gave me a history lesson. I have learned a lot through the years going to him. He is also a Dr. that understand the nursing mother which can be hard to find these days, with everyone pushing the formulas out there. What I like about him is that when you have a questions or concern, he gives you the facts and let's you make your own informed decision. He is also a Dr. that does not unnecessarily burden you with the "what if's" of pregnancy. He goes purely on fact and that is very comforting. Especially when you have a high risk pregnancy. He was also the only Dr. that would take my case in town. Every one else I went to was not willing because of the high risk. Dr. Stall is a wonderful Dr. indeed.
RID: 1272305
15/10/10 4 4 5 5 Dr. Stall is a spectacular doctor full of integrity. He is very comforting, understanding, and shows a sincere concern. I have given birth six times over the past 20 years and as I reached higher levels of education, he always spoke to me on my level. He never belittled me, and always found a commonality with me. I do not anticipate more children, but if the blessings should occur, I'll be back in Dr. Stall's office to have another baby.
RID: 759474
09/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Stall is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen and understand not only the physical issues, but the emotions that are often involved.  Respond
RID: 573928
23/04/08 4 5 5 5 Very articulate, intelligent, has a sense of humor (makes your day a better one when you're stressed out), listens when you have a concern, takes the time to care and not brush you off, treats individuals as a person - not a patient, is running for Congress, and is devoted to the community and helping individuals in need. I got pregnant a 2nd time, just to go back to him. Of course, we wanted a 2nd child, but so soon? 10 months apart? haha?! I just missed him that much! He's great and after having a lot of bad experiences with many dr's, he was one that made me feel at ease the most. I had an emergency C-section, was told I would never have a child, but instead, Kenny Stall made my dream of being a mother happen. I healed very quickly, too, after him doing a C-section, after many complain it takes a LONG time to recover.