Rate Dr. Kenny E. Stall

Dr. Kenny E. Stall's Ratings

I got pregnant with a mirena iud - fired my last obgyn cause he never gave me a pregnancy test before taking mirena out of me- i didnt know i was pregnant until 16weeks- anyways stall stuck by my side thru it all- stayed after his shift was up in the hospital to deliver my baby- He will always be my doctor if i can help it

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

I am 24 dr stall delievered me when I was a baby so when I got Pregnant with my first I went to him. He explained everything to me very clearly. I ended up having to have a c- section after 22 hours of labor. I begged dr stall not to because I wanted to have a vaginal birth. He assured me he would try the second time. Low and behold 26 months later I had another healthy baby boy as a v bac. I am now pregnant with my third and if coarse I go see dr stall he is an excellently dr and I wouldn't see anyone else. The staff is all amazing although I did have a some what rude comment about how I hve 3 kids at 24 due to not using birth control. This wasn't unwanted in anyway and my husband and I were over joyed so hearin that comment was a little unsettling but I quickly got past it because I don't think she meant it the way I took it. Over all best obgyn ever!!!!

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

I too love Dr. Stall, and I've only seen him twice, once in the office and once at the hospital surgery center. I'm not sure he treats patients at Johnson Memorial these days; you might want to look into that if you want to be seen there. My experience with surgery center at Community South was great, though.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

I seen this docs ratings on here and made appointment with him. I am very happy I did I would highly recommend this doc to others. He truely cares about his patients and you are not a number. All the staff is caring and nice. He is knowledgeable and listens to you. Very down to earth and personable. I feel comfortable talking to him dont feel like he just does his job like most docs. He seems to actually care about patients best interest and enjoys his job helping people and you can tell.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

Dr stall is the Best Best ever. I' ve had other good doctors, but none as good. I'm 63yrs young. I have been seeing him the last 8 yrs since coming to Indiana. If I were to move out of state I'd come back just for his care. Never had a doctor that listened as well . Or cared as much. He will be my GYN forever

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stall truly cares for his patients. He his thorough and only request tests when necessary. He is an excellent listener and provides various options for you to consider. I highly recommend Dr. Stall.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stall is the absolute best Dr. I have ever met, and I myself am a nurse. Dr. Kenny Stall, along with God, made it possible for my husband and I to be blessed with our beautiful little girl. I would recommend no other doctor. Thank you Dr. Stall!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Stall is a wonderful doctor. He listens to his patients and cares about them. He does not treat them like a number.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr Stall for 22 years I have had 3 healthy boys my oldest now 21 the second 19 and the 3rd is 13 i could not imagine going to any other doctor he is very knowledgeable helpful and very friendly doctor i would recommend him and have recommended him to all my family and friends ..

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Dr.stall is so awesome! I had my second and final Pregnancy with him and I wish I could have gone to him my first too! He is great about making sure you get all your questions answered and that you understand the the answers given! He will give you a great and always interesting history lesson every time you go in! Bonnie at the front desk is also amazing!!! I don't know how she does it! Overall the greatest office in the whole state maybe even the whole country

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag