Rate Dr. Edmund S. Darroux

Dr. Edmund S. Darroux's Ratings

I live in Pensacola,FL now & I wish I could find an ob gyn here one eighth as good as Dr. Darroux-he is the most caring doctor I have ever been to in my life.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Darroux is one of the most caring health care providers I have EVER had! I had a very traumatic delivery with my daughter 9 years ago and I am very grateful I was under Dr. Darrouxs care. I recently had my second child and unfortunately I now live in a different state and was so sad that Dr. Darroux would not be delivering my second child! This man truly is a life saver! I thank God I was in his care at that time! So if you are looking for an experienced Doctor who is compassionate and caring then I highly reccomend Dr. Darroux! Thank You! Judy Cade-North East, Md [email protected]

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag

Very good, caring doctor in my opinion. Previous poster says it all. He preformed my surgery very well, and my pain level was at a minimum and I also attribute it to him as well.

Submitted May 8, 2008 | flag

Dr. Darroux took very good care of me during my illness. He showed great concern, and he fought my insurance company to get my hysterectomy. I've had 4 other major surgeries, and the hysterectomy felt as if he'd done a minor surgery...that's how well he stitched me. Very little pain and I healed in half the time of my c-sections, and the doc also called me weekly at home and offered to come to my home or meet me in his office for anything I needed! This man is a DOCTOR!!!!

Submitted April 23, 2008 | flag